Patch soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch soon?

Is it my imagination or I heard some time ago a new patch will be released soon?

thanx
    bleh

you are correct

it is to be out this week

cheers

Comment

the worldwide 1.21 patch will be available this week for PTW players not in the US
      My Future Age-Snoopy's Terrain Mod
      My Future Age-European Terrain Mod
      My Future Age-Winter Terrain Mod
      All scenarios are from their respective terrains now allowing 24 civs and starting in the Future Age. Get them now for a great game!

Comment

Ho no!
        You misunderstood me knightblade...
        A whole new patch...
        Not the worldwide release of the 1.21, but a real new patch?
        Thanks, see ya
        bleh

Comment

With the new XP coming in the Fall, I doubt we'll see a patch in the meantime. The developers will have their hands full developing the XP. And in a sense, an XP plays the role of a patch by upgrading the game.
          Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

Firaxis mentioned a while back in a chat that would be another PtW patch after 1.21f IIRC. And, Breakaway Games is doing the work on C3C.

Comment

kring is correct

but the new patch will take a while, cause they will make all localizations before releasing it

cheers

Comment

nah i think everyone here has been hearing stuff

Comment

In response to forum member Dr Alimentado's complaint about the delay in releasing the patch for international versions of PTW, Jeff Foley, Atari's Senior Brand Manager, states that the next PTW patch will be given a simultaneous worldwide release:

The next patch is all but done, and is being held back until QA is finished across 'all versions', at which point it will be given a worldwide release.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X