Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a tool for calculating best city to build forbidden palace in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi ,

and what to do if the wonder is build and the gov changes

have a nice day

I guess the effect would be (temporarely) set a zero.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Just to go back to the original question, I've always just eye-balled it, too, trying to split the difference as best I could. In my current game, I've been expanding my empire militarily (and am about to do so again) and I built the FP in the middle of my more recent acquisitions (furthest from my palace). But, since my capital city started out on a promontory, 3/4 surrounded by ocean, I then built a new one more or less in the middle of my beginning group of cities (the ones I had before I went on my conquering rampage). Seems to me this is the only way you can get any kind of balanced effect.
      Jack

Comment

Someone had suggested the idea of "provincial" capitals in another thread a while back. It seems like, if it was properly configured, that this would be a alternative to the FP. The FP could then be a wonder that would enhance the effects of the Provincial Capitals if your civ could build it.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003
          Someone had suggested the idea of "provincial" capitals in another thread a while back. It seems like, if it was properly configured, that this would be a alternative to the FP. The FP could then be a wonder that would enhance the effects of the Provincial Capitals if your civ could build it.
          hi ,

i have been asking that for about a year now , ......

just take a look at the individual states the US of A has , .......

every 10th city or so , there should be a min and max distance from each other and from the head capitol , ......

many countries have this , look at a canadian province for example , ..... or a french one , or the french overseas dept , ......

Firaxis , .....

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
          X