Civ3: PtW or Conquest for the Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3: PtW or Conquest for the Mac?

Hi...i'm a Civ3 Mac user. Does anyone know if there will be a PtW or Conquests expansion pack for the Mac? And when?

Also it would be possible to back port the PtW and Conquests civs into a MOD for Civ3 for the Mac (like the Apolyton Extrapack). However, us Mac users still won't have multiplayer game support.

I don't know why they don't just release the new Civs + Scenarios as a special expansion pack for the Mac. That'll do to be honest.

Doubt it. I bet Conquest is the last Civ3 XP, and it just wouldn't be profitable to remake them for the Mac.

Here's my advice: BURN THE MAC! IT IS INFESTED WITH DEMONS!

Comment

I think they will release the gold version for Mac as well as PC. That will be the compilation of all expansions (plus the vanilla Civ3 of course) when they are done making new expansions.

But since there doesn't seem to be a PtW for mac, I don't think there will be a Conquests for Mac as well. At least, independently.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
      X