• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this evil?

Hidden Nationality Nukes?

Or will the AI figure it out anyway?
    Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

The Sum of All Fears. Try for yourself, maybe you'll have a nice bad surprise, hehehehe...

Comment

If it's evil?? uhm...yeah....kinda evil, Id' say...
      And ever after, sun shone upon the land of Sunshinia...

Comment

Perfectly all right , if they are phenomenally expensive (1000+ shields or so) .

Comment

Seeing as how the AI knows about Privateers, I would think it would know about hidden nat nukes. Then again, the MP potential makes me wonder...

I wouldn't say evil. Wicked, possibly, but not evil.
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I agree with Cruddy - Deceitful? Yes. Evil? No. After all, all is fair in love and war.

Comment

I've done it. The AI declares war on you anyway, because they still get pissed off from Hidden Nationality.

Comment

So it would be something evil to the player who gets hit by one

Comment

I agree Louis...but if the person getting hit doesn't know who launched it....

I like it! But alas, I don't know how it can be done...
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

It would be cool in MP.

Comment

My same thoughts Sky....Just imagine the MP forum after the "deed" is done with all of the "finger pointing!"
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

heh that would be funny
                        ffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

Really the word 'evil' has no serious place in a games forum.
                          Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Who's the evil person who just nuked me?

Comment

Nah, I want them to know that I nuked them, yes sir! It was me, I did it!
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X