Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you get if you cross civ3 with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Monopoly?

Go directly out of my territory. Do no pass London. Do not claim the goody hut.

... Dell?

Dude! You're getting Construction and 25 gold per turn in exchange for Wine.

... Darth Vader?

If only you knew the power of the dark side. Join me in an alliance to end this pointless conflict and we will rule the world together as father and son.

... Windows?

Your troops have performed an illegal operation by venturing into my terriroty.

... The Iraqi Information Minister?

We do not fear your pitiful Army. Your soldiers will be burnt in their Tanks by our Spearmen.

Comment

"We do not fear your pitiful Army. Your soldiers will be burnt in their Tanks by our Spearmen."

as if that's unlikely.........
      "Yesterday we bent our backs and paid homage to the kings, today we kneel only to the Truth." - Deus Ex

Comment

... Planet of the Apes

A game that goes to 5000 AD, WILL have a nuclear holocaust and ends with these lines:

"NOOOO!!! It is our fault! You ruined everything!!! It's our fault..."

Comment

Originally posted by gunkulator
          ... Monopoly?

Go directly out of my territory. Do no pass London. Do not claim the goody hut.

... Dell?

Dude! You're getting Construction and 25 gold per turn in exchange for Wine.

... Darth Vader?

If only you knew the power of the dark side. Join me in an alliance to end this pointless conflict and we will rule the world together as father and son.

... Windows?

Your troops have performed an illegal operation by venturing into my terriroty.

... The Iraqi Information Minister?

We do not fear your pitiful Army. Your soldiers will be burnt in their Tanks by our Spearmen.
          These are some of the best I've seen so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Thirgaral
            ...the sims and simcity?

A complete "simulate everything in the world"-game
            Actually, I saw an RTS that sort of reminds me of that

City States: Stone to Steel

It only goes to the invention of gunpowder, though
            Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

luke i am your dad and i'am prund of you, you are comedy funny.

i hope you can make televiion oneday i would love to watch and laugh with you whilse i play the amazing civ2
              Attached Files

Comment

SPAM

Comment

Working...
                X