What to research next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to research next?

We need to find out what other civs are researching. GS thinks we are researching Monarchy so no need to bother with them or they may wonder what is going on. I don't think I would bother with GoW or ND. GoW seems todo more trading with little research of their own. I am not too comfortable with ND to plan research with them. Coordinating with Lego and RP are our best bets.

I suggest we leave research shut down until after the operation.

In the meantime. I concur with finding out what others are reseraching and seeing if we can fit into the pattern somewhere. But for now - cash is king - and the flow of immortals.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I agree with Beta. Our first priority should be to maximize our cash flow to support the operation. After the operation, we can then setup our research strategy.

Comment

I concur, doing research is going to slow down our cash flow, and we need as much as we can get
        Arg-ha Lardgoa

Comment

Working...
        X