Decision Time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Macy.

One is oreinteering. One is camping. And one is hobbies.

More seriously, the blue A is the intersite demo game. If you want to be involved - just let me know as I am responsible for authorizing new members.

The other's are the pbem forum, and for the life of me I can't recall what the C3MP is for - probably multiplayer - and maybe it is this forum. Hey - I'm old. I'm allowed to forget things.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Macy, Place your cursor over one of the badges and let it stay still for a moment. A piece of fly-over text will appear that tell what the badge means.

Comment

cool thanks
        "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

WOW, I though we MIGHT get some interest in this poll, see as it WILL effect our entire future, but I guess only five people could find the time to vote on the MOST IMPORTANT DECISION the vox nation may ever make. seeing as it could end with our destruction
          "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

Working...
          X