Does GS have contact with Lego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does GS have contact with Lego?

As I mentioned in one of my posts I have a therory that GS already has contact with Lego and they have not shared it with us. Here are two ways we can find out.
    1. Ask GoW to bring up the diplomacy screen for GS and see if it is even an option for them to trade communications with Lego to GS. If you don't trust them we can ask for a screen shot. I think GoW would be happy to prove to us that our relationship with GS is not perfect.
    2. Tell Lego that we are trying to work out a deal with another civ to get communications with Lego for both Vox and GS. Since it would also benefit Lego ask if they would be willing to pay part of the cost. It could be interesting to find out what there answer is.

The risk in this case is that if they already have communcation with GS the word could get back to GS and that may get them curious. There is less risk in the first option.

I say ask GoW to check it out for us - after all, if they're willing to help us in our war with GS, this would be considered a part of the alliance.

Comment

I have vondrack's confirmation - which I tust- that Lego does not have contact with GS. There would appear to be no coastal tile connection between the island Lego is on and Estonia, only both of us to Bob.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I meant contact in turns of being able to conduct Diplomacy in the game, not a ship/land route. GS and Lego need to have contact with each other in order to conduct the deal they have made.

Comment

At this stage of the game, I would say that - Yes - they (GS) have diplomatic contact with them (Lego). I believe that all players have diplomatic contact with everyone else.

One easy way of checking this is to contact GS via the diplomatic screen on our turn and see if the option exists to trade GS contact with Lego. If it's not listed as a choice, then they already have contact.

Comment

Sorry - yes - you are right Witt. They have diplomatic contact - but not physical geographic contact. Sorry. I should have been clearer.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Last I checked we do not have diplomatic communications in the game with with Lego. Have we acquired it?

Comment

Working...
              X