builds some cheap units

GS build some cheap units

have them fight eachother until we both get great leaders

do so again

we would both kick ass

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

heating or cheating?

I think it would work. Esp. as there is no war weariness in mp it seems. Not that it matters much in our current form of goverment. But we will be switching to republic soon.

but it is a cheese tactic without a doubt.

Comment

I think you mean cheating. I was thinking exactly the same thing awhile back. Would have worked best with warriors. And we would have had to declare peace when it comes time to trading techs.

I sort of saw it as Galdiator's wars. We set up the arean on a tile near the border - probably use archers - 20 shields. Or we disconnect the road south of Elipolis for a few turns - build a ton of warriors - and use them.

Even if we don't get use the Gladiator idea - if we accumulate a lot of cash quickly - we may want to consider the iron disconnect - build warriors (vets) - connect iron - upgrade to Immortals route as a quick way to get units. Miller Town and Wittlich could probably pump out 10 warriors between them over 10 turns. (1 every two turns per city).
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

we may have war to give us leaders

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

thats an interesting idea, but as to cheating thats upto the internation community
          Arg-ha Lardgoa

Comment

ah

I have heard that it is not cost effective

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Well if war is coming we NEED to get some immortals, and quick.
              "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

I have been thinking of this for a while. I did not want to propose anything until I could run some tests to find out how cost effective it is and how to minimize the costs. Not enough time it seems.

Comment

Working...
                X