GoW FA thread 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!

Received this evening from GoW. I wonder what is up.

mapmaking
    Betahound,

It turns out that we cannot accept literature in exchange for map making. Because of this, the Glory of War is prepared to offer mapmaking to Vox for the price of 40 gold. As Vox has already said this is acceptable, we will start the trading process next turn.

Panzer32
    Foreign Affairs Consul for the Glory of War
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And my response. I wonder if what triggered it was when they saw the Legoland galley - and realized we would have another source soon. I also think RP is pressuring them on the literature deal. They sure gave in quickly.

Panzer32.

Accepted with thanks. We will complete the transaction on our turn.

Regards - BetaHound.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And it looks like someone else researched philosphy.

New Trade
        Betahound,

Now that we are done the old trade, the Glory of War has a new trade for you. We would like to trade philosophy and contact with Legoland for something. Please contact the Glory of War as to what you would want to pay for these. As I will be away until Tues/Thurs, please send any PMs to both me and Ghengis Farb.

Thank You

Panzer32
        Foreign Affairs Consul for the Glory of War

Comment

40 gold straight for mapmaking

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

85 for mapmaking+Lego

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

probably 80 for the two

GoW guesses on the trade relationship with GS, I tried to downplay it

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

OK - given your comment in the Lego thread that GoW does not have exclusive rights on selling, then we stick with the 40 gold for map making deal.

Comment

yep

Jon miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

PM from GhengisFarb

Re: RP's addresses
                    Thanks, how about the deal for contact with Lego, Lego has informed us that you are complaining that we don't give it to you for free.

Comment

ha ha ha

Lego says you are charging too much

offer 10 for contact? or 20?

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

OK i can take over FA for these guys.

I wish they hadn't put up that dumb contact with lego up. We could already have map making.

So I would like to complete this deal and move on. We'll eventually get contact with lego

Comment

Diss - I agree. Here was GF's response. Over to you.

Emperor

Re: trade
                          We already have a deal with Roleplay for Literature, you can send us the deal of Mapmaking for 40 gold.

Or the deal of Mapmaking and Philosophy for 80 gold. It was the other teams that offered 40 gold for contact with Lego and told me that was a fair price.
                          quote:

BetaHound wrote on 09-03-2003 21:38:
                          The save showed up offering MM and contact with Lego for Literature and 40 gold. I thought you said the literature trade could not occur.

So 40 gold for MM.

or say 60 gold for MM and contact with Lego.

Let me know - we have the save. Thanks. ... Beta.

Comment

sent to Ghengis. Or did we want to agree with 20 for legoland? Is that a fair price?

Greetings great nation of Glory of War. BetaHound has been in contact with you. In the increasing world diplomacy situation and other life issues he has been burdened with the foriegn affairs duties. I have offered my services with regards to contact with your nation.

I believe you wrote us with regards to the map making deal. You had agreed to 40 gold. That sounds like a good deal. We would like to complete this deal and then move onto other things. We will be unable to buy philosophy as we already have that. We are still undecided on legoland cotact. We are still discussing that. We are interested in completing the map making deal though. So we hoped that you could remove the contact with legoland and we will leave our offer for 40 gold, and we can complete this deal. We do look forward to working out other deals with your nation in the future. Respectfully, Dissident.

P.S. If you have a foreign affairs minister who you would like me to contact in lieu of yourself, let me know who that is. And we can work together to better both our nations.

Comment

from ghengis:

Not a problem, we are currently trying to assign techs so that there aren't any ones being double researched. Since you have finished Philosophy might I ask what you are researching now?

Comment

from ghengis:

Yes we are researching Construction and ND is researching Currency, how about Republic or Monarchy?

Comment

Working...
                                X