Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent to MZ after 1345ad

Hi MZ,

So I guess I'm back to being fulltime turnplayer for Vox again since Beta is too busy. Not that it's too difficult. I guess I'll have to write up another little post about staging a new coup and banishing Beta back to the depths of the deepest Voxian prison.

In any case I wanted to discuss a few things with you. First of all, we have accepted your ROP to kill off Lego. Their remaining forces are around the city of Lego Memorial (fitting name after all) and parked on a hill. We have taken back our city of Resurrection after Lego left it open for us, but I promised them we would not attack them further unless they attacked us.

The second thing is in regard to land. Now that Spain is out of the picture, we would like to settle more of Lego if we can, south of The Limit and Lego Memorial. That however is up to you as it is your land by right of mutual conquest, though currently empty. I'm quite sure GS will have enough trouble with the other two superpowers ganging up on them to worry about us settling there.

With regard to your new war we will support you...though it is my intention to officially remain neutral. If GS brings us into the war against them then we'll fight them, but for now I don't intend to publicly declare support for you. If you need any spying done in a specific city don't hesitate to ask.

And lastly, technology. I don't remember if you and Beta had worked out anything, but now that I'm back to being full-time turnplayer I want to do something about technology. We haven't actually been researching anything for a while, just accumulating gold for infrastructure rushes. Do you need us to go after a technology you don't have time to go for (similar to what we did for Lego) or can we set up a payment plan to pay you gold every turn for techs?

Rhoth

Comment

• From MZ in response....

Greetings to the glorious new leader of Vox
      (you guys have more coups than a banana republic hehe)

First off, land. Yes, you are free to settle more lands south if you wish. I was planning to send you a map of where you can settle as we are interested in having at least one city on the west coast of Legoland around the desert areas. IIRC there are two rivers that run more or less horizontally along the west, you may settle as far south as the second river which if memory serves is along the desert. Just to clear doubts I will send you a map next turn. Also, regarding "New Spain", well, you can have that too, if anything for symbolic purposes as it's historically your land. We could gift you Monterrey and El Paso this very turn, they are pretty much useless for us and gifting them to you would eliminate RP's cultural influence in them. The other three cities we'd have to hold on for a few more turns for military reasons as soon as any possible GS threat to that area is over (i'd say in about 2-3 turns). The cities of Santa Barbara and Elipolis we'd hold until the end of the war.

Second of all, Lego. We spotted their units last turn and sent a contingent of 8 tanks to Legoland last turn. Since however, we are a bit critical of losses right now and their tanks are on a hill (probably forted by this turn) we would like permission in softening them up with some bombing. Our carrier is in position to do so, or we could Instant-Sendâ„¢ (god bless ship chaining) some Artys to do it. However, I am unsure if the game allows us to bomb the territory of a friendly nation even if its an enemy nation on that tile. If it doesn't then we'll just go ahead and send the tanks and accept the losses. Still, up to you to allow us this if it were possible. Also, you might be interested in reading this thread I just posted, and perhaps moving your destroyer from the strait...

Lastly, the war. No problem with us if you guys remain neutral. Regarding techs, we would be interested in either Advanced Flight if you guys could research it quickly (i.e. 4-5 turns). If not, perhaps you could help us out with Ecology? I don't know how much gold you could send us but anything would do. We are right now doing 100% tax to keep a good stash of cash for the war against GS but then we'll probably throttle science back up to a respectable rate with ND maybe helping out (though IIRC they're researching something else).

Well, that's basically it. Wish us luck in the coming turn.

-MZ

Comment

• From MZ

Greetings to our Voxian friends.

I was just wondering if you had an answer to our previous mail, mostly because the threat to New Spain has ceased and we would be favorable to gifting you all cities except for Santa Barbara and Elipolis. It's your call and we do not expect anything in return.

-MZ

Comment

• From MZ. I've sent a quick note of thanks. BTW, I had also sent a note after his last message advising him that we did indeed want our homeland back.

Greetings fellow Voxians

We have sent you guys the cities of El Paso, Monterrey and San Antonio plus our world map. The threat against Estonia is pretty much gone now so I wouldn't worry about them being undefended. We can gift you San Diego next turn and Santa Barbara and Elipolis once the war progresses a bit more. Regarding your settlements in Legoland, I have attached a map with the two cities that GoW plans to build in the next couple of turns. All the area north of that is free for your people to colonize.

Last but not least, just a little report on what we did inside your territory, we went in hooked up with your women, made out inside your granaries... nah, just kidding. Lego's tank stack was bombed by our carrier and we sent some artillery to pound their infantry. Our tanks killed their tanks and the infantry will be attacked next turn since we want to soften them up with another round of bombardment. The Aggie carrier group is inside your waters, they shall promptly leave after next turn (unless the female population of Iron Beach wants our hot Village-People-looking sailors to stay..).

Cheers,
          -MZ

Comment

• From MZ.

Oh, one more thing...

You know how we found a possible way of eliminating Lego here: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=132481

We were wondering if you could send us a 10gpt deal and see if by accepting such a thing we can kill off Lego. If you agree, we will counter with a 10gpt deal of our own to even things out.

-MZ

Comment

Working...
            X