Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More from DeepO

Thanks Rhoth.

I understand about democracy, but right now, nor in the near future, do I see us switching govs. Maybe later, how knows...

Communism seems an interesting tech for the police stations, but we again face the same problem as with democracy: our empire is too small to benefit from lesser corruption. But I guess we would be more interested in communism then in democracy, that's for sure. So let us know when you research it, and maybe we can work something out.

BTW, if you're interested in our lux, I'm sure we would be willing to trade them to you for gpt, as it seems there is not a lot left to trade with. Now that you will have irrigation, your empire might need lux soon...

DeepO

Comment

• And my response. Hopefully they won't ask too much.

And thank you.

It will be several more turns before we're finished with research of communism. Our little island doesn't allow for research as quickly as the 'Big 4' which is why we head for the optional techs. When we get a little closer I'll contact you again.

Regarding the luxury, we would definitely be interested in dealing for it. Not quite yet, but definitely in the near future. How much would you want for it?

Regards,

Rhoth

Comment

• And DeepO's response

Rhoth, I don't know what value we should place on luxuries, we have never done that before. Let me check with the rest of our members... and please remind us if we forget to get back to you again, our diplo can be a mess sometimes

DeepO

Comment

• Message to Gathering Storm

Greetings to Arrian, asleepathewheel, DeepO and the many fine people of Gathering Storm.

Within the next two turns we will complete research of the technology of communism and we are inquiring about your interest in this technology. If your team is interested we can discuss a deal. Vox Controli is currently interested in other technology, gold, and options on 20 turn luxuries. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Rhoth

Comment

• Response from Sleepy

long time no pm, Rhoth. I've posted this to our forum and will get back to you, hopefully soon, but its a bit barren in our forum lately...

-aatw

Comment

• PM from Sleepy

Vox Controli Communism Offer
              Rhoth:

We are interested in Communism. how about furs and incense for 20 turns each. I assume you would want an NDA on that? We will need you to agree to not resell/gift the luxes to a third party, our own deals are largely coming to an end in that time frame, and we are seeking to continue/renegotiate them. We're not actually sure if one can regift, as it were , a lux as can be done in SP, but we'd rather not face the possibilty of another team undercutting our lux prices.

Any chance you would tell us what tech you're shooting for next, so we could have a bit more time to work out a possible deal? (GS is a bit....glacial at times....)

Comment

• And my response to him. We need to decide what we want out of the deal. Two luxes is a good start but it would be nice to get at least one more, or perhaps some gold. Though we do have to remember that for GS communism is cheaper as three teams already have it.

Hi Sleepy,

Let me take it to my team and I'll get back to you. If we do agree to the deal then we would like an NDA and we'll agree not to trade your luxuries to other teams.

As to our next research project, it is probably something you already have. Sanitation. And before you ask, no we can't acquire it from you as it is something we need to trade away for another deal we made.

If I may inquire, what are you guys working on?

Thanks,

Rhoth

Comment

• Response from Sleepy

Rhoth-

thanks for the response, we hope that our offer is acceptable to your team.

We do already have sanitation. And we are currently researching combustion.

Comment

• PM to GS. I accepted the deal since no one had anything negative to say about it.

Greetings to Arrian, asleepathewheel, and DeepO of Gathering Storm.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I had honestly forgotten about the potential trade. In any case Vox Controli agrees to your proposal of two 20-turn luxury options for the technology of communism. We will also agree not to re-trade either of the luxuries and request a 20 turn NDA on communism.

If this deal is still agreeable with your team then we can send you communism-accepted on our next turn. However, we are not quite ready to receive the luxuries yet, but we will soon. When we are ready for one or both I will contact you and ask you to send a luxury then.

Pleasure doing business with you,

Rhoth

Comment

• And the response

Sure, just let us know when you want the luxes

Comment

• Sent to GS

Greetings to DeepO, Arrian, asleepathewheel and the many fine people of Gathering Storm.

We at Vox Controli would like to request that one of the two luxury items that was a part of our tech deal not long ago be sent this coming turn. It doesn't matter which one. Thanks again and pleasure doing business with you.

Rhoth

Comment

• And DeepO's response

Rhoth,

It will be done.

cheers,
                          DeepO

Comment

• From Cort Haus

To the fine, noble and excellent people of Vox Controlli,

With the momentous geo-political changes occuring in the world, now seems a good time to renew and develop our friendship. Unfortunately we as a team are too exhausted from the demands and rigours of conflict to immediately enter into a dialogue with yourselves with the full focus we'd like.

However, once we've had a RL breather and caught up with our lives a bit, we would be keen to open a dialogue with yourselves regarding the future and the possibility of a fruitful and peaceful partnership in the years ahead.

Regards,

Cort Haus,
                            o.b.o Gathering Storm

Comment

• Well - at least their tanks are not rolling across the mountains.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sent to Aeson

Greetings to Gathering Storm,

We trust all is well with your team after finally getting a look at Lego's map this past turn.

I have neglected to return your team's offer of continued peace and trade as I have been busy in RL and then forgot. Sorry about not getting back to you sooner.

I'm sure it's obvious that we have been in Lego's camp, after all they did save us so long ago, but now they are essentially defunct Vox must look to the future and we would appreciate renewed relations with Gathering Storm. I'm not sure what all you had in mind, but perhaps we can discuss something soon.

It's been awhile since our last trade, but we are in need of the final luxury we negotiated for all those months ago as the current deal is about to expire. If you would, please send another luxury to us next turn.

Thanks,

Rhoth of Vox Controli

Comment

Working...
                                X