No announcement yet.

Should we destroy Lux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted no. We have an agreement and the agreement says we will not attack each other. I can not make a case saying that Lux has violated the agreement so I don't think we should either.

Comment

Harry. You make a compelling point.

May I refer everyone to the F/A discssion thread for my summary of my chat with Trip. Please comment there. No need for a poll - we can just tally the comments and votes as they come in there.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

After reading the latest FA discussion, my vote is back to not ending their misery...for now.

Comment

I suppose we can wait a turn.

Also yes we do have an agreement. And Trip would probably come on the boards saying we broke that agreement. But like I said we would probably get sympathy from teams like New Demo, but not Legoland and such.

Comment

Who or what is Lux?

Comment

Working...
            X