we have really really fallen behind

Lux for example has 10 beakers a turn

so they would do alphabet in 5 turns

GS could reasonable have done alphabet in the recent time

so we are really in trouble

jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Beta

Lux want mysticism soon

so they want to be PMed the time it takes

we are so far behind..

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Lux wants to afterwards do a Poltheism-writing trade

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

actually we can name our techa nd lux will learn it

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

and lux has alphabet, if we got it from them, than GS would have nothing good to trade, and would ahve to learn something new

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            and lux has alphabet, if we got it from them, than GS would have nothing good to trade, and would ahve to learn something new
            Now that's an interesting twist! And I think, worth considering!

Comment

lux want to get a city of ours for a few turns and make contact with GS

they would give us tech to do this

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

right now I am tihnking of this

have peace with GS and Lux

and funnel techs bettwen the two fo them (And us)

so all three nations will learn so that that research is not wasted

and we will profit by being th ego between

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

lux wants to know if GS has writing

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Jon - relax.

We know why we are behind in technology - it is no mystery - 1. limited high growth tiles and 2. our early focus on building an expansion road. I don't think it is anything to panic about. We have certain advantages, including geography.

I am reluctant to let GS and Lux meet. There would go any trade advantage we have. If they team up, then yes - game over. So - how about we trade cities and we get relations with Neu D.

But I really like the idea of getting Alphabet from them, and waving it in GS' face. That would force them to research iron working, or wait another x number of turns until they had something to trade.

Gotta go now - early evening meeting.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

ok

I have started the trade for alphabet going

but Beta, you need to talk ti through with BFM

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                      X