• Show
Clear All

• saming the spearmen

I was thinking that we need to name the spearmen

like we could name them after positions or cities they are guarding

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I think we should same the spearmen as well.

We had a plan somewhere - we should go look for it. The problems with the names - is that if you aren't playing the game - the names become meaningles. I can't recall now who is Tim and who is Willy.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Can he be Skywalker the Jedi?

:P

Comment

Originally posted by BetaHound
        We had a plan somewhere - we should go look for it.
        IIRC, the plan only addressed naming Immortals after the Vox membership.

Comment

I am playing the game and I don't know which is Tim and which is Willy

It's mainly a cosmetic thing.

Yeah I thought about naming the spearman, I can't think of any good names right now.

We could use female names- not sure if that sounds right for a war unit though .

Comment

female names for the longbow men (if we build any)

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Let's call him Spike.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                Let's call him Spike.
                I concur. Spike One , Spike Two. Great idea.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

we can do that. In the thread of everything I just called them Spearman #1 and Spearman #2.

Comment

Working...
                  X