Mazzz ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazzz ??????

Jon - do we have a new team mate? Witt noticed someone by the name of Mazzz on the team list.

Also- see the Flash file. What's up?

Speak, oh fearless team leader.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

I have ot authorized him yet

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

hmm. I don't like the registration date. But he does have 65 posts. I may have to do more research.

Comment

OK he started out posting in CTP2. That has to be a warning signal. No one plays that game .

But he had a decent opening thread. His english seems genuinly bad (considering where he is from). Seeing he likes the persians and seems to be from that area, I can see why he wants our team.

Comment

I guess he can see all these posts.

Seeing as he is already a member of Vox Controlie (he has a V next to his name)-

Welcome aboard.

Hope you can excuse our (especilly my) suspician. There is always the possibility of a team creating a DL and sneaking him into a team.

Comment

I oppose the joining of any new members, especially ones who even didnt bother to contact us first and just added themselves to the group.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I don't think he can read here

I have not aithorized him yet

he just clicked join on the area above the forum

yuo can do it to the other teams (And I don't think see their forums)

try it

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm with Eli and Diss on this one.

BTW - what is a DL? I noticed it another thread I was reading?

A second user name??
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

A second user name??

Yes. And it's illegal.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

well he seems to be genuine. I think that is a Turkey flag? I'm rusty on that. He seems to like the persians. And his English isn't top notch which is to be expected.

Comment

It's Pakistan.

Comment

So what do the letters DL stand for? Anyone know?

Double Life?

(I find one is difficult enough to manage as it is.
                        )

Comment

Double Login.

Comment

Working...
                          X