Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

How interesting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How interesting...

I came in here to see if anyone had posted in Vox lately and there are all kinds of threads about Babylon. I guess Vox was used for the Babylon sub-forum since Witt, Snoop and I were already out of that game and none of the remaining Vox members were playing in that ame.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm planning on joining Beta's Sarantium team for the Civ4 demogame. Nothing personal about Vox as playing Vox in PTWDG1 was my favorite experience in a demogame. But a big part of that fun was the friendship I developed with Beta. We haven't been in any other demogames together other than Vox so this time I want to be a part of his team again.

There was a security link in Babylon. So Beta asked me if he could use Voxes forum to help deal with the problem.

I am sad to see you go.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wow three years since the last post, this was a lot of fun times in Vox
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
      X