OOC: Won't be available until Monday 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC: Won't be available until Monday 20th

I'm travelling this weekend to Luxemburg and Brussels to do a bit of tourism. So no internet connection and no availability.

See you all on Monday
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Jusrt a quick note to tell anyone interested I'm back from Lux and Brussels, thought too tired. See you tomorrow in normal way
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Originally posted by oliverfa
      Jusrt a quick note to tell anyone interested I'm back from Lux...
      He's a spy from Lux Invicta! Señor DAVOUT, get him!

Welcome back... spy.
      "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Luxembourg, Lux Invicta... whatever
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Ops! Well... I have to admit it. I'm an spy. I was in Lux Invicta's land trying to discover their secret plans for our new Intelligence section. But please, don't tell anyone because the luxians would kill me!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X