The NEW New world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NEW New world

Let's decide how we want to handle our new cities in old legoland.

GS has mentioned the possibility of doing a Palace Jump to the new territory. This is possible, but not an easy thing to do, due to the high pop and density of our New Espania holdings.

We need to decide if we want to try to shift pop from old -> new, build a FP, and disband our capital city Monterrey, which is now a very prosperous and well developed city (with factory), or if we want to try to build a FP on the new land. To do that, we would likely have to switch to a communist government to deal with our corruption problems.

Thoughts? Discussion? Plans???

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Here are the TEN new cities. We will need names and plans for more cities as well.

--Togas

Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

I think that first of all, we should change our gov to Communism.

But prior of thinking about our Palace Jump or similar we should evaluate our chances to keep these new cities from ND or GoW attacks.

If we abandon Stormia, this will we a loooong way. Security first.
      Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
      Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

Disband everything.... no wait. Change to commie and move forward.
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
        X