[RP] The San Diego Goods Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RP] The San Diego Goods Company

Hello! I am a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very distant relative of the old and great Spamish Mitchell. My name is Asofo Keng Sexey, and I carry the old family business, through these hard, hard times.

Squid is extremely difficult to fish out from our northern waters. We do manage to send out a boat every other day to make a very small catch, but for the moment, it must be prepaid for and there is typically a waiting period of three to six weeks to get your Squid. So please, don't ask for it unless you are serious. We are in the process of trying to seed the Monterrey lake with squid. Our efforts have so far not born any fruit.

In the meantime, we sell more common goods that are of use to the common Spanish consumer. The San Diego Goods Company controls the largest iron ore mining operation in Spain, and is currently dabbling in an experimental mill for the production of steel.

The Company has a controlling interest in the San Diego Rail Line, the major railway into our fair city, and recently "acquired" control of a plant producing rifles. Demand for Squid has risen to allow us to open shipping service to Monterrey and San Antonio.

So give us all your cash.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Squid like the cold. Should be easy to get lots of squid. So, you should be getting lots of money for your fishing operations without asking any from your fellow countrymen.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I like industrialization. I'll by some steam locomotives.

Aidun
      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Working...
      X