For example:
    A9

City Letters:
    A Monterrey
    B El Paso
    C San Antonio
    D San Diego
    E Santa Barbara

In the event two cities share a tile within their borders, precedence is given to the city that has a lower letter (A being the lowest and E the highest).

Purchasing Land
    Land will be auctioned off at a date that will be set later. You may purchase one tile on money borrowed from the Guv'ment, and after it is paid off you may purchase more tiles (no more debt buying allowed, though.)
    Remember the rules on production and selling:
    Production
    Each tile produces as much food, shields, gold per turn as it does in the game.

Wasn't that easy?

The slightly harder part is that it costs $2 to produce food, $3 to produce shields, and $4 to produce gold.

Consumption
    Tiles' production are, obviously, consumed by cities. City managers (or mrmitchell) will be appointed to control purchase of the production by the cities.

Although goods produced anywhere can be transported to any city, as they travel "one turn" for a slow unit (three tiles, in other words), their cost goes up by $1 for the city. The $1 is lost forever (unless someone comes up with a better suggestion of what to do for it.)

Cities consume:
    Food Their population * 2
    Shields From 1 to the number being consumed in game
    Gold From 1 to the number being consumed in game

Transactions
    ...can be initiated between players, other players, and cities. A given good can move once per turn.

Basic Price
    On the first turn, the prices are:
    Food $3
    Shields $4
    Gold $5
    (per unit.)

However, after that, players may sell for as much as they want, and cities may buy for as much as they want.

The Goal
    To be the richest jackass when the real Game ends!
    Now, post your bids--you each get to bid on only one tile, so make it the one you want. (If someone else bids higher and you don't feel it's worth that much, then you may change.)

EDIT
    This is the tile names.

Everything is clockwise--the cities go clockwise from center (Monterrey is A, El Paso is B, San Antonio is C, Santa Barbara is D, and San Diego is E), and in each city, the tiles that it has are assigned numbers clockwise. I didn't skip any numbers due to overlaps for the sake of keeping things simple.

For example, the thick brown circle is tile A18. The blue circle in the northern coasts is B20. The light brown circle west of San Antonio is C7.

Some notes about the map: The borders are really just arbitrary with a little influence from cultural size and then Monterrey having a full implement (it's is T3H CAPITAL) and although most tiles match up with their city border color, B20 doesn't, and I screwed up E8 trying to figure out how to fix it. The tiles around E are darkened to help visibility.

Now start buying ****, damnit!

EDIT
    In order to SPEED UP the game, seeing as these and then (Arnelos) or (WIA) might bid if we pester them enough is probably all of our players, you may each bid on TWO TILES

Sorry for any inconvenience

by the way:

Bonuses and Resources
    [10:56:53] the El Paso citytile and B2 have bonus
    [10:57:06] B11 has Incense
    [10:57:23] (incensed hills are 1-4-3)
    [10:57:46] B5 has cattle (4-3-2)
    [10:58:14] B3 has Game (4-2-2)
    [10:58:25] A9 has Game (5-1-2)
    a list of tiles that are being sold will come soon

Tiles Currently Up
    Note; You may bid on all tiles, this is just a list of all bids, the highest bidder, the output of, and the official price for each tile.

Monterrey
    A9
    Output: 5-1-2
    Bid: Nuclear Winter, $1
    Bid: Togas, $2
    Bid: Nuclear Winter, $3
    Bid: Togas, $4
    Bid: Nuclear Winter, $5
    High Bid: Togas, $6
    A17
    Output: 1-4-2
    Bid: mrmitchell, $1
    High Bid: Nuclear Winter, $5

El Paso
    B2
    Output: 2-3-2
    High Bid: mrmitchell, $1
    B3
    Output: 4-2-2
    Bid: Nuclear Winter, $1
    Bid: Togas, $2
    Bid: Nuclear Winter, $3
    Bid: Togas, $4
    Bid: Nuclear Winter, $6
    High Bid: Togas, $7
    B5
    Output: 4-3-2
    Bid: Togas, $1
    Bid: Aidun, $2
    Bid: Togas, $3
    Bid: Aidun, $5
    Bid: Togas, $6
    Bid: Aidun, $8
    Bid: Togas, $9
    High Bid: Aidun, $12
    B11
    Output: 1-4-3
    Bid: mrmitchell, $1
    Bid: Aidun, $2
    Bid: mrmitchell, $3
    High Bid: Aidun, $5
    B12
    Output: 3-0-4
    High Bid: mrmitchell, $1

San Antonio
    C7
    High Bid: $1, Nuclear Winter
    Last edited by mrmitchell; July 15, 2004, 12:48.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

I bid $1 on B2

Comment

I bid $1 on A1

Aidun
      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

I bid $1 on B5

--Togas
        Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
        Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
        Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
        Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

I bid $1 on B3
          Last edited by Nuclear Winter; July 1, 2004, 11:56.
          Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
          Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
          Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

I bid an extra $1 on A9
            Last edited by Nuclear Winter; July 1, 2004, 11:57.

Comment

My second bid is $1 on B11

Comment

Damned. If I would have known that there were bonus tiles as well, I would have made other bids. Same with bonus-shield grasstiles. Now they are occupied by others, for only $1! That's not fair.
                How to solve that, Señor Mitchell? The others deserve their the tiles of their choice as much as I deserve a chance to bid on them.
                "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

I bid $2 on B3.

--Togas
                  Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                  Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Damned. If I would have known that there were bonus tiles as well, I would have made other bids. Same with bonus-shield grasstiles. Now they are occupied by others, for only $1! That's not fair.
                    How to solve that, Señor Mitchell? The others deserve their the tiles of their choice as much as I deserve a chance to bid on them.
                    You may change your bids, but you'll have to bid higher than the previous bid on a tile.

Comment

I bid $3 on B3

The villain! he gets the cows and now comes in here like that trying to steal my tile...

Comment

I bid $4 on B3

--Togas

Comment

$2 on B11 then and 2$ on B5 and I withdraw my bid on A1.

Is that allowed? How many tiles may be bid on? One, two, three?

Aidun

Comment

You may bid on two tiles.

I bid $3 on B11

Comment

I bid $5 on B11

Aidun

Comment

Working...
                              X