X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Results Thread

440ad

Built a Catapult in El Paso. Kept it there.

Pamplona has been given by GoW to ND.
    All of our former cities in GS hands are now in ruins.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Just to let you guys know, as there's not a lot to discuss or do in the coming turns, I've made one thread for turn reports. If this one gets too croweded or ends up with too many images to download easily, please let me know and I'll start a new one.

For a while, there really won't be much to report on. We're just going to wait until the next big war breaks out.

--Togas
      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

450ad

GS offered Gunpower. I offered WM and accepted.

GoW offered Peace, accepted. Strangely enough we showed "peace" in the diplo screen. I don't remember offering Peace. I cleared table and canceled the offer, however, we're going to have to deal with it soon.

GS is at peace with both ND and GoW.

Borders of El Paso grew.

--Togas

Comment

Are we now at peache with GoW or not? Aren't we going to ask something in return for the war weariness that is going to be, or has been, stopped?

Aidun
          "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
          Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Results from 460ad

El Paso grew and with the cultural shift, has become a production giant! 16spt, 4fpt, 10cpt. It grows in 8 turns and with growth, would come disorder.

I could make a pike every other turn there, but I switched over to a Cathedral (5 turns), and qued up a Barracks (3 turns) so that once growth is complete, we will then switch back to making mil units.

Monterry was switch to 10spt to make cats every other turn.

I did a little maneuvering of our troops to help with the seawall.

and decided to take a shot this time...

--Togas

Comment

470ad

Nothing new built.

Moved 2 units off the seawall so that GS could move out. Next turn we'll have 2 more cats to take their place.

Moved the galley into the sea near GS, our galley will be safely across next turn.

Accepted Astronomy from GS.
              Gifted GS 20gpt.

--Togas

Comment

For the future:

Going to shift two units to Santa Barbara for defense.
                Going to shift production to purely commercial structures (and culture/happiness/harbors as needed).

--Togas

Comment

Results for 480ad

ND offers peace. Accept.
                  Offered peace to GoW. Accepted.

Santa Barbara builds cat. Start on temple.

Monterray finishes Cat. Start on marketplace.

Offered 4gpt to Vox, unaccepted.

Moved units into seawall.

Moved galley closer to home.

--Togas

Comment

Reviewed culture, GoW doesn't have much more culture than us, and all of our Santa Barbara citizens are Spanish, according to the game.

We just need to get our own culture going on SB and move to Republic shortly. Virtually no danger of flip as SB is far closer to our capital.

--Togas

Comment

Results for 490ad

Not much to report.

GS gave us their WM, I gave our WM to them.
                      Vox accepted our deal for 4gpt and will give us PP shortly.

GoW and ND accepted peace.

The Nina moved to our shore, will offload next turn if GS moves some units out of the seawall.

Nothing new built and no city growth.

--Togas

Comment

Results from 500ad

Received WM from GS.

Moved the Pinta closer to home.

Nothing built and no other developments.

--Togas

Comment

Results from 510 ad

Received WM from GS. Gave them our WM
                          Received Printing Press from Vox.

Finished Cathedral in El Paso. Started on Marketplace.
                          Finished Catapult in San Diego. Started on Temple.

Nina moved into San Diego port, disembarked all units. They moved to Monterrey. Moved Cat to Monterrey too.

REVOLUTION .... switching to Republic!

Will post screenshots next turn after we go Republic to show you our new production and commerce.

--Togas

Comment

Originally posted by Togas
                            REVOLUTION .... switching to Republic!
                            Ah, the gold old days of the PTW religious trait
                            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Down with the King! Down with the King

Aidun Cian
                              "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                              Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Working...
                              X