Pamplona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamplona

I know we are supposed to leave pamplona alone for now but when we finally try to take it I fear it will be a bloodbath. I haven't done a thourough analysis yet but a loss of 25-50 ansars/riders in a frontal attack can be expected, and that is just to kill the pikemen. Pamplona is a fortress, an almost impregnable one.

Using an army of ansars/riders will lower our losses drastically but increase the time needed to take the city. The odds of loosing the army is still too big for comfort, not to mention that we need a leader for our FP. We may not be able to take Pamplona until we have cannons/cavalry

Thoughts/comments?
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Ich glaube zwar nicht, das es so viele Verluste geben wird aber im augenblick ist Pamplona keine Option.
    Zuerst muß G.S. geschwächt werden....
    Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

I know, but have any plans been made regarding pamplona after GS have been weakened?

Comment

No, but if we have the Rest of the Citys they probably can't support their units much longer.
        We would pillage their fields and cut their resources. So they would go down slowly but certainly.
        How long will they sit there just hit the return button because there is not much more to do.
        Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Don't you think GS will continue to support RP with gold even if we succeed in driving GS away from Borconia? GS can afford it and it will hurt us more than them.

With GS gold they can hit enter a looong time, hoping for a new GS invasion before we get cannons and cavalry A rather boring game for them but it will surprise me if they quit/surrender.

Comment

Working...
          X