New Landmass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Landmass?

Vondrack and I were talking some yesterday, and he has stated that he believes that there is a small island between the continent that GoW, ND and RP are on, and Legos Minor (the small portion of land to the north of Lego's main continent where we'll be settling). This small landmass could be host to good land, resources, etc. and could be a springboard between the Lego continent and the main continent. This means colonizing it should be a high priority for us once we're moved.

More information as things develop.

Colonizing that would be a touchy diplomatic issue and extremely difficult to defend, I wish us all well...
    "If you're not having fun, then you're losing the game."-Copyright Warrior Poet 11/18/2002 "No plan survives first contact with the enemy."-Tsun Tzu -Don't know when B.C.

Comment

Vondrack has confirmed an island does exist. Lego may send a unit to defend it from GoW colonization, and it falls within our territory, so when we choose to, we can colonize the landmass.

Comment

Could you post a (mini)map showing the probable location of the island? It's not entirely clear to me where it should be...
        Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

So Legoland is cool with us settling on their Continent as well as this new landmass?

Or do we have to end up on the landmass?

Comment

Good question, Bigfree1, Trip?

I have a feeling we'll end up only on the landmass...
            "If you're not having fun, then you're losing the game."-Copyright Warrior Poet 11/18/2002 "No plan survives first contact with the enemy."-Tsun Tzu -Don't know when B.C.

Comment

Yes. The new landmass falls within our sphere of influence, meaning we can settle it. I'm trying to convince Vondrack to put a unit on it to stop GoW from trying to build there.

I'll try to get a mini-map up later today. Lots of Calculus homework right now unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                Lots of Calculus homework right now unfortunately.
                Quite unfortunate; I've had two Semesters of the stuff and that was more than enough.

Comment

Calculus was cool...now, differential equations or operational methods...ugh...

Comment

Working...
                  X