NDE: Next Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDE: Next Target

Trip, we know that. Our stregnth comes from the Settler that you should have killed it gave us a good head start that we tried to use well!

We trusted no one and we still don't trust anyone. We lived in the fear that the three apolyton based teams could build up against us since we are the stangers. With this paranoia in mind we hoped to play out the other teams against each other. Or build up a stron military to conquer you all. Luckyly we had the iron. We will use that power. It is our only chance to win the game.

For your bad luck you were oour first target from the moment we made our unhappy first contact. We bulild up from hour one and now we were ready to strike.

Sorry that it was you who had to suffer but anyone of your Team can become a Teammember of our Team if you like. You could have your revange then. Even if you don't speak german there will be a way to integrate you somehow.

As for the fate of Lux you are right it is seald we would be foolish to stop our attack. We need the space and we need the resources and there is still spain and GoW....
    GoW's fate is sealed.

Interesting. Maybe this could be forwarded to GhengisFarb or someone else on GoW?
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Nah... I'd rather NDE surprise them. Sending GoW this would be like warning them, which is the last thing I want to do. The more violently their downfall the better.

Comment

Working...
      X