Evacuation of Luxia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evacuation of Luxia

Should our greatest efforts to make peace with NDE fail, then we'll have to evacuate Luxia by any means necassary. We can finish a settler in just a few turns, and we should be able to delay NDE from getting to Invictus for as long as it'll take. We'll then head south for greener pastures.

Unfortunately, Roleplay is unwilling to help in any way, so we'll have to do this on our own.

We shall rise again. This is just a temporary setback.

Comment

Just do what you have to do man.
      Revolution Gaming - Revolution Technology

Comment

Let's take the settlers and become nomads we're done anyway so let's travel the continent. "The gypsy nation of lux invicta"

Comment

Do what you have to. Unfortunately given how this has played out there is no reasonable chance to survive for long. The only option is to fortify Invictus to the hilt, counterattack with archers, and try to hide the settler. Meanwhile hoping that GoW and ND will decide to stop fighting after while so that they dont fall too far behind other civs.

One other idea: Trade Campus felix with Vox in exchange for one fo theirs. We agree never to attack them (unless we are only 2 civs left) and agree to act as there exclusive mercenaries. We will also give them all our gold and tech we currently have. I am grasping at straws maybe, but we are desperate....
          Last edited by CiverDan; February 16, 2003, 11:50.
          Citizen of the Apolyton team in the ISDG
          Currently known as Senor Rubris in the PTW DG team

Comment

I'll see if I can negotiate anything with Vox.

Originally posted by statusperfect
            Let's take the settlers and become nomads we're done anyway so let's travel the continent. "The gypsy nation of lux invicta"

We'll have a settler in 4 turns. I plan on taking the settler, our worker, a warrior and a spearman down south to start a new life. If they find us, maybe RP will honor the alliance. The rest of our units will be used as fodder to slow down NDE. Luckily, they seem to be taking the way over the hills, so we should just BARELY escape with our settler. Hopefully.

Comment

Isnt RP our ally? has the contract expired or are they breaking the contract?
              :-p

Comment

The alliance expired, but we were in the process of re-negotiating it. Besides, they flat-out stated that either way there was "nothing they could do to help us" in any way.

Comment

What about the GoW non-agression pact...did that expire too?
                  Citizen of the Apolyton team in the ISDG
                  Currently known as Senor Rubris in the PTW DG team

Comment

Dan: You tell me.
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Why did we first join the settler and now we're rebuilding it?
                      Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

We joined the settler when the situation was still that GoW wanted to team up with us to fight NDE and/or that there was a chance to negotiate with NDE to fight alone against GoW. Now, neither of those is true which leaves us one possibility for survival.

Comment

Working...
                        X