No announcement yet.

The Civ Files: Roleplay Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That deal is fine with me, since we have not intention of attacking NDE within that time frame anyways.
    Citizen of the Apolyton team in the ISDG
    Currently known as Senor Rubris in the PTW DG team

Comment

Trip,

As Togas said (or may have to you), we want to first offer Writing to you for 100g or 5gpt. Let me know what you think.

And second, The original Alliance is waning - I think we have a turn or two left on it. We'd like to make some clarifications to the original, if we can agree....Let me know what you think before I edit the original document.

1) The alliance is no longer secret. Secrets are tough to keep in this game and maybe there's some benefit two both of us for the others to know that if they attack one of us that they must fight both of us.

2) If either of us goes to was due to our own hostile actions , participation is at discretion of the non-warring civ. For example if you invade ND, we do not have to join in, or something like that.

3) If either nation in the alliance declares war without first consulting the ally (at least 2 turns in advance), then either ally may withdraw from the alliance.

4) This is a defensive alliance. Should either of us declare war against a third party, the other is not required to join the war.

5) Allies may not act in any hostile manner towords the other ally, which includes trade and tech embargos.

Let me know what you think and also if your team wants any changes to the alliance.

Thanks,

jdjdjd

Comment

Also, does anyone have any comments about the Writing trade? I may have found an alternative source in Vox.

Comment

We're getting Writing from GoW. I sent this to RP:

Hello jdjdjd!

It's been a while. In one of your posts, you asked for contact with other civs. I also know your civ is willing to trade Maths.

My suggestion is to trade Maths for Contact with Vox. You'll have a new trading partner then.

One more thing: please don't "stall" me anymore. The people of Lux grow tired of these kind of tactics.

BFM
          Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Sent the request about trading our Free Tech to RP (see 'trading techs around' thread).

Got this back from Togas:

BFM,

Thank you for your offer. I will post this message to my people and we will consider it.

However, I am very annoyed that both of our requests to provide you with Writing have been ignored. We have been trying to deal with you for Writing for quite some time. My last offer to Trip was Writing for 60g. If you would please explain to me why our offers are being ignored, I will definately consider this offer of yours.

--Togas
            Trip - please get back to Togas and clarify!
            Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

I sent a mini-response to Togas, explaining to him that competition for getting us Writing is very intense, and that their current offer (60 gold) will probably be too high unless they can lower it. It probably won't yield us anything, but we can try.

Comment

Working...
              X