X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treaties of Legoland

TREATIES OF LEGOLAND

The purpose of this thread is to keep track of Legoland's diplomatic/trade/tech/military or any other treaties signed with other nations.

Therefor please don't post comments here. Let's keep this thread only for the official stuff, as a reference for past and current treaties, as well as still active clauses.

Discussions about ongoing negotiations, possible future treaties and also a summary of active clauses can be find in the The Enlightened thread or other specialized threads.

--------------------

ACTIVE CLAUSES

1. Should Legoland ever trade its maps, the GoW will be the first civ to be addressed with such a trade proposal
    2. Legoland agrees to not sell, trade, or gift Monarchy to any other team, but Roleplayers only.
    3. Legoland and RP agree to keep the Monarchy agreement top secret, never revealing any details to a third party.
    4. Legoland will not be allowed to resell/trade/gift the "free medieval" technology received from Vox Controli
    5. Legoland and Vox Controli agree to disclose no details of the Vox-Lego 1050BC trade agreement to a third party.
    6. Legoland and Vox Controli agree to to keep the 630BC trade agreement top secret, never revealing any details to a third party.
    7. Legoland agrees to not enter Borconia (Bob) for 50 turns, starting with turn 113 (310BC).

--------------------
    Last edited by Tiberius; January 26, 2004, 07:17.
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Glory of Lego Treaty of 1300 BC

Glory of Lego Treaty of 1300 BC

Treaty and Trades:

GoW agrees to give Lego:
    Horseback Riding, Code of Laws, and Mathematics in return for Philosophy this turn.

(GoW will offer its techs, on Lego's turn it will offer Philosophy and click 'accept" then send)

Next turn Gow will gift Lego Literature and click "accept".

GoW will aquire contact with all other existing civs for Lego during the next turn in return for which Lego grants GoW exclusive rights to trade Philosophy to the other civs.

GoW understands that Lego does not wish to trade its world map for fear of others claiming land on Legos but Lego agrees that on the turn it first trades/shares its world map with another civ that GoW will be allowed to trade world maps with Lego also.
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

ND world map trade - 1250BC

ND world map trade

ND grants their world map in return for 50 gold from Legoland.
      Trade made by mistake, but fortunately both parties turned out to be happy with it.
      Last edited by Tiberius; March 24, 2003, 04:51.
      --George Bernard Shaw
      --Woody Allen

Comment

GoW Polytheism treaty - 1250BC

GoW Polytheism treaty

GoW offers Polytheism to Legoland on turn 71 (1250BC). Legoland offers 60 gold for it and accept.
        Legoland may not offer or mention the fact that anyone has Polytheism nor may trade it to either Vox, GS, ND or RP.
        --George Bernard Shaw
        --Woody Allen

Comment

RP contact - 1250BC

RP contact compensation

Legoland offered 20 gold to RP, to compensate them for buying our contact from GoW
          Last edited by Tiberius; March 24, 2003, 04:53.
          --George Bernard Shaw
          --Woody Allen

Comment

RP Monarchy trade - 1100BC

Lego-RP Monarchy Trade Agreement of 1100BC

Hereby, the parties involved, Legoland and Roleplayers, agree upon the following:

1) Legoland agrees to not sell, trade, or gift Monarchy to any other team, but Roleplayers only.

2) Roleplayers agree to start paying 10 gold per turn on Turn 77 (1100BC) and keep doing so for the total of 20 consecutive turns (paying 200 gold total in this way).

3) Legoland agrees to gift ("offer"+"accept") the technology of Monarchy to Roleplayers on Turn 81 (1000BC), so that Roleplayers receive it and can use it in whatever way they see fit from Turn 82 (975BC) onwards.

4) Roleplayers agree to pay an additional sum of 50 gold to Legoland on Turn 102.

5) Both parties agree to keep this trade agreement top secret, never revealing any details to a third party.

We agree to this treaty.
            On behalf of Legoland: vondrack, The President

On behalf of Spain: Togas, Ruler of Spain
            --George Bernard Shaw
            --Woody Allen

Comment

Vox-Lego Monotheism Trade Agreement - 1050BC

Vox-Lego Monotheism Trade Agreement of 1050BC

Hereby, Vox Controli and Legoland agree upon that:

1) Legoland will provide Vox Controli with 100 gold at its earliest convenience (no later than on its Turn 81, so that Vox Controli receives the money on its Turn 82).

2) Vox Controli will provide Legoland with the "free" technology granted to scientific civilizations upon entering the medieval ages (most probably Monotheism in this case) on the very turn Vox Controli receives it.

3) Legoland will provide Vox Controli with 100 more gold immediately upon the receipt of the "free medieval" technology mentioned in the previous paragraph.

4) Vox Controli will repay 150 gold back to Legoland within 30 turns of receiving the second part of the "loan" (see the previous paragraph).

5) Both teams agree that it may be possible to negotiate using a technology to repay part or whole of the 150 gold "loan".

6) Legoland will not be allowed to resell/trade/gift the technology received from Vox Controli, unless expressly authorized by an amendment to this trade agreement.

7) Both teams agree to disclose no details of this trade agreement to a third party.

Signed BetaHound, Voice of Foreign Affairs, and Director of the Voxian Economic Council, Vox Controli. 1050BC
              Last edited by Tiberius; March 29, 2003, 20:28.
              --George Bernard Shaw
              --Woody Allen

Comment

GoW Currency, Construction and Republic Agreement

GoW-Lego Trade Agreement of 950BC (Curr+Constr+Rep)

1) Legoland agrees to sell Currency to GoW for 60 gold no later than on Turn 83 (so that GoW receives it - due to the playing order - no later than on its Turn 84). GoW agrees to not resell/trade/gift Currency to anybody else for 10 turns.

2) Legoland agrees to sell Construction to GoW for the sum of 95 gold one turn before acquiring Republic (due to the playing order, GoW will receive the technology on the same term as Legoland acquires Republic). GoW agrees to not resell/trade/gift Construction to anyone else, but Neu Demogyptica, for 10 turns.

3) Legoland agrees to sell Republic to GoW for the sum of 95 gold on the turn it acquires this technology (due to the playing order, GoW will receive the technology only on the following turn). GoW agrees to not resell/trade/gift Republic to anybody else for 20 turns.

On behalf of Legoland: vondrack, The President
                Agreed.
                Signed, GhengisFarb (for Glory of War)
                --George Bernard Shaw
                --Woody Allen

Comment

Lego - Gathering Storm Tech Exchange Agreement of 950BC

Legoland - GS: Currency+Construction for Republic Trade Agreement of 950BC

1) Legoland agrees to provide Currency & Construction to GS one turn before GS provides Republic to Legoland. Legoland agrees to grant GS rights to resell/trade/gift Currency & Construction to Vox Controli. Legoland also agrees to not attempt to sell/trade/gift Currency or Construction to Vox Controli for 10 turns. GS agrees to not resell/trade/gift Currency & Construction to any other team for 10 turns. GS also agrees to ensure Vox Controli will not trade Currency or Construction to any other team for at least 10 turns.

2) GS agrees to provide Legoland with Republic no later than on (its) Turn 84. GS agrees to grant Legoland rights to resell/trade/gift Republic to Glory of War. GS also agrees to not attempt to sell/trade/gift Republic to Glory of War for 10 turns. Legoland agrees to not resell/trade/gift Republic to any other team for 10 turns. Legoland also agrees to ensure Glory of War will not trade Republic to any other team for at least 10 turns.

3) To offset the difference in research costs between Currency+Construction and Republic (considering the effective trading potential of the resale rights provided by both teams equal), GS agrees to pay Legoland a balance payment of 80 gold, payable on the same turn as the transfer of Republic happens.
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

Lego-Vox trade treaty of 630BC

Lego-Vox trade treaty of 630BC

1. Vox agrees to gift Engineering to Lego on the turn it becomes available for Vox. Lego agrees on a 20 turns "no-whoring" clause.

2. Lego agrees to gift Theology to Vox upon request, urging Vox not to request it until they need it for Education, in order to make it difficult for any other team trying to research it on their own. Vox agrees not to build the Sistine Chapel, and to not trade Theology to any team unless that team also agrees not to build the Sistine Chapel as part of the trade.

3. Lego agrees to pay 120 gold to Vox on turn 98 (Vox receives it on turn 99). Vox gifts Lego their WM on turn 99, their WM again when the war with GS is over and war reports and screenshots at least every 3 turns.

4. Lego grants Vox a loan of 120 gold on turn 102 (Vox receives on turn 103). Vox starts repaying it within 20 turns after turn 103, in an amount of 6 gpt, for 20 turns.

5. Both parties agree to keep this trade agreement top secret, never revealing any details to a third party.

Signed:
                    vondrack, the President of Legoland
                    Signed:
                    BetaHound, Voice of Foreign Affairs for Vox Controli
                    --George Bernard Shaw
                    --Woody Allen

Comment

Lego-GoW Trade Agreement of 410BC

Legoland-GoW Theo+Edu/Chiv trade agreement

1) Legoland agrees to provide GoW with Theology and Education. GoW agrees to not resell/trade/gift these techs to any other party for 20 turns from receiving Education. After these 20 turns, GoW agrees to not trade Theology to any other team, unless that team also agrees to not build Sistine's Chapel as part of the trade.

2) GoW agrees to provide Legoland with Chivalry and its World Map. Legoland agrees to not resell/trade/gift Chivalry to any other party for 20 turns after receiving it.

3) Legoland agrees to not attempt to build Leonardo's Workshop as long as GoW remains in the game.

4) GoW agrees to not attempt to build Sistine's Chapel and Bach's Cathedral as long as Legoland remains in the game.

5) The trade shall happen right after the last of the three techs is discovered. First, Theology shall be sent as "accepted" to GoW. On the next turn, GoW will send "accepted" Chivalry and its World Map, and Legoland will send "accepted" Education.
                      --George Bernard Shaw
                      --Woody Allen

Comment

ND - Lego NAP + Theology deal

Neu Demogyptica - Legoland Theology trade + NAP treaty

I didn't find anywhere a complete, written form of this treaty, so I rewrote it to match the final, negotiated form

1. Legoland and ND agrees on a NAP for 50 turns, up to the year 500 AD.

2. Furthermore:

ND agrees to:

a: not enter Legoland in the next 50 turns.

b: not give theology to anyone in the next 20 turns.

c: not build the Sistine Chappel.

d: after the initial 20 turns, not trade Theology to any team unless that team also agrees not to build the Sistine Chapel as part of the trade.

e: provide Legoland with 20 turns of free spices once the trade becomes technically possible.

Legoland agrees to:

a: not enter Borconia (Bob) in the next 50 turns.

b: gift Theology to ND immediately
                        Signed:
                        Darekill, Cconsul of Neu Demogyptica
                        Vondrack, VP of Legoland
                        --George Bernard Shaw
                        --Woody Allen

Comment

Legoland-GS Theology Trade

Legoland-GS Theology/no-Sistine Trade Agreement

1) Legoland agrees to provide Gathering Storm (GS) with Theology immediately after signing this agreement. GS agrees to not resell/trade/gift this technology to any other party for 20 turns from receiving it. After these 20 turns, GS agrees to not trade Theology to any other team, unless that team also agrees to not build Sistine's Chapel as part of the trade.

2) GS agrees to not attempt to build Sistine's Chapel as long as Legoland remains in the game.
                          Last edited by Tiberius; July 2, 2003, 16:19.
                          --George Bernard Shaw
                          --Woody Allen

Comment

Legoland - RP no-Sistine Treaty

Legoland - RP "Republic+Theology/no-Sistine" Agreement

Role Play team promises not to build The Sistine Chapel. In return, Lego gifts The Republic and Theology to Role Play immediately upon approval.

Signed
                            Togas, King of Spain
                            ZargonX, President of Legoland
                            Last edited by Tiberius; July 2, 2003, 16:28.
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

Legoland - GS Trade Treaty of 210BC

Legoland - GS "Education+Astronomy/Banking+gold+WM" Trade Treaty

1. Gathering Storm agrees to buy Education from Legoland, at the price of 230 gold + their World Map. The 230 gold and WM will be given to Lego as soon as this deal is ratified. Lego will give Education as soon as they discover it.

2. GS agrees to a 20-turn NDA on Education, a period during which they will not sell or give Education to any other team. Moreover, GS agrees to not selll this tech even after the NDA has expired, without consent from Legoland (and a possible discussion on shared profits)

3. Once education has been traded, GS will start researching Banking, while Legoland will start researching Astronomy. Once these techs are discovered, they will be swapped as equal (even if Astronomy is slightly more expensive). These techs also come with a 20-turn NDA.

4. Future discussion is needed to agree on a possible 'mutual profit' scheme for banking / astronomy, where the 20-tun NDA could be replaced with a more complicated agreement, in order to ensure both party's profit after NDAs would run out.

5. Further, future discussion is needed on the timing of these techs, so that both GS and Legoland have the best chance of distributing these techs after discovery. Possibly this will result in a common ETA for both techs, delayed from the fastest ETA (for one tech).

6. After Banking is discovered, GS has the right to start on Economics, where Lego promises to research something else. GS could waive this right later, if situations change. However, they will keep Legoland informed if this would happen, so that Lego can respond in time.

7. Both parties agree that the spirit of this agreement is most important, not the exact wording. If loopholes, or possible problems would appear later, negotiations should commence to try to iron out possible conflicts before they occur.
                              --George Bernard Shaw
                              --Woody Allen

Comment

Working...
                              X