Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intelligence Center

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intelligence Center

    A similar thread was started over in the ISDG, and I thought it would be a good idea to have one here. This will have our up-to-date information about relations with each team, as well as classified info no one should be talking about in chats, on other forums, etc.
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

  • #2
    Classified Information
    -----------------------


    This is information I feel should not be discussed, barring any team decisions, with anyone in chats or posted in the public forum, IDSG, etc...

    -Our deal with Lux. If people know we had space to grant to them, they'll know we have space they can look into settling.
    -Our techs. People probably think we are further behind than we actually are. If we can keep that preconception going, they may cut as better deals.
    -Treaties with other nations. We have none now, but hopefully someday we will
    -Pending trade deals with other teams.

    Anyone have anything to add?
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Military power and deployment
      Our map of course
      Any information about the vast tracts of excellent land in our south

      In addition I would say we should tell the teams that we are naval and beleive we are close to landing on Bob. I don't care if GOW want exclusive rigyts to our contact, I think we should make it public. This may also have the advantage of deterring GOW, ND and RP from going Naval and landing up upon our shores.
      Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

      Comment


      • #4
        On our deal with Lux... if Lux refugees spread to other teams (and it looks like at least ND may get a refugee), the cat will be out of the bag and they'll know we have some room to spare. So I doubt we can keep the Lux deal a secret from everyone; possibly from most, though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Not good - that deal with Lux may come back to haunt us.

          But then again it isn't as though the other civs weren't going to try to come toward our way anyhow - notice how both GoW and RP seem rather intent on getting our world map - why else other than to sell, invade or colonize ? (And why we are in agreement never to sell it (well until we have colonized all of the Lego continent or everyone has nearly uncovered most of our continent...)

          Comment

          Working...
          X