Comparing sp games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing sp games

I think redstar idea about comparing games we play is a good idea. I have been playing as Carthage in this game and I am in the industrail age already, how do you guys think I did so far in this game?
    Attached Files
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Hmm... can't d/l the attachment. Gave me the standard error messages about logging in, access, etc. Does this forum have special access restrictions, perhaps?
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I also gave the Carths a try today for the first time, and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with them. I know there have been some complaints about the cost of the Numidian Merc, but with some well built cities, it's not that bad in exchange for the stats it comes with. It was pretty easy to do some early-game boarder control with them, and let me stake out areas for later expansion. I'll let you know how the rest of the game turns out...
      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I don't have PtW yet. Sorry, I can't judge your progression
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
        X