Opening our private forum to public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening our private forum to public

Considering the discussion in the public forum, I thought we might want to discuss this some here, so as it's not just me and Zargon speaking for the whole team.

I personally am against making the whole Lego forum public. There is too much stuff that was said assuming it would never go public. Read in its entirety, even those we spoke harshly about could probably understand, but nobody would read the entire forum and it would be quite likely that random fragments could alienate some - without us actually meaning it that way.

Not mentioning that my perception of certain players changed since I said certain things about them (which could have been like two years ago).

I would not mind making the chronicle thread public (although that could put quite some strain on redstar's server, because of all the images), I would not mind making the Lego War threads public. But that would be just about it.

Yes, there are certain threads I would like to make public, but many others I would want to remain private. Alot of our planning threads would be interesting to people, I think; a lot of our Foreign Relations threads are probably best kept secret
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I agree the forum in its entirety should not be made public, for the reasons Vondrack stated.

Comment

I hope I didn't overstep my bounds by posting the Vox treaty, but I didn't see any objections to posting game content, just to publishing some of the venomous remarks inside the forum.

Anything else (besides the chronicle and turnthreads) you think the public might be interested to see?

Comment

No problem at all, Kloreep. I believe that any of us is free to post whatever selected content he wants, as all of us are sane enough to not post the parts that would best be kept secret.

So, anything you seem "fit for public" - go ahead and post it.

Comment

Agreed to not open the whole forum and post whatever seems interesting for the public (except for the sensitive issues).
            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
            --George Bernard Shaw
            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
            --Woody Allen

Comment

Working...
            X