The End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End

Well, that's it. Not that it wasn't over a long time ago, but we have the official end.

Ah well. Not so sad as our true end a while back.

Yeah, I just really felt it was pointless to keep taking up turn time, for what would invariably be nothing more than some last second "screw you" to GS or GoW. We should go down as good sports, I think. Of course, now we have to get someone to kill this last settler!
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Well, I have to see how this game turns out from something resembling the inside... so I guess I'll be applying to Vox since I'm not about to join any of the other teams.

Comment

Maybe I'll join ND just so I can find out what the **** their plan is!
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

You speak German?

Comment

Kudos to you, Zargon, for ending up graciously. That was how I felt like when resigning as the turnplayer - playing on just to screw someone else was too hollow for my taste.

Comment

So it goes, we fought well. Zargon, thanks for ending it, well.

Later guys....see you with Civ4

Comment

Hmm, I might join a team as well, just to see what's going one; or maybe I'll just enjoy the flamings outside in the public forum

Kudos to all of you for a well played and interesting game
                "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                --George Bernard Shaw
                A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                --Woody Allen

Comment

Working...
                X