I guess it is nearly time for the May elections.
I suggest that with the lulls during the Easter weekend and the subsequent Apolyton server crash for 3 days, we should extend the current term by say a week from April 30 to May 7 due to the lack of turns during those periods.
Since we usually give ourselves 7-10 days for the election nominations and voting - that would leave a deadline for Nominations of somewhere between April 30 to May 3 perhaps?
I suggest that with the lulls during the Easter weekend and the subsequent Apolyton server crash for 3 days, we should extend the current term by say a week from April 30 to May 7 due to the lack of turns during those periods.
Since we usually give ourselves 7-10 days for the election nominations and voting - that would leave a deadline for Nominations of somewhere between April 30 to May 3 perhaps?
Either way. But I guess it is getting a little late for nominations if we open polls on the 30th...
) The current ministers can play the first post-crash turns while we run nomimations, campaigns, and elections.


My only remark is that if I was him, I'd give up the ISDG Presidency. But I'm not him
Comment