The Party Lounge! (Team AAR Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Party Lounge! (Team AAR Thread)

So, say anything about this game, what you liked, what you didn't like, our most memorable moments, our biggest triumphs, our worst mistakes...

/me begins by brining the Tequila
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Biggest Mistake
    Screwing up the Vox/GS war.
    GF moving units one way. Panzer moving the units back on the next turn. FUBAR.

Greatest .... needs more thought.

* H_E goes looking for a bottle of Burbon. *
    "No Comment"

Comment

Nice party but...

WHO IS BRINGING THE WHORES????????

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

For me:

Biggest mistake = Having just TWO workers for practically the entire ancient era. I mean c'mon, you need at least 1 worker per city to grow decently, we had over 10 cities and just that worker and Trip the slave. We could've been far more powerful had we managed our growth better.

Comment

Greatest moment = that chat with GS in which I had just returned from the nightclub and was half-drunk and H_E was getting drunk with a bottle of whisky. The only one sober was UnO hehehe.

What was so funny was our chat in the GoW channel speaking pure hilarity while acting all serious in the GoW_CoFA channel.

I think that is my funniest demogame moment.

Comment

One of the greatest moments for me was the straw that broke GS's back in the Bobian war. We didn't need them, but when GS finally saw that stack of Lego Knights they knew they were fvcked. I can remember being just giddy at the thought of what was running through their heads at the time.

My biggest mistake? Duh! My invasion of ND!
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

The chats with GS were quite memorable. All of them. And the whole NAP thing still burns me.

For me, though, most memorable is everything I wrote.

The worst was that whole invasion thing. Bleh. I can't remember who moved galleys and posted pictures, but we then had to move the galleys that way. Landing 2 units instead of the 6? we were supposed to. The early game domestic crap was all fubar.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

The Lego war ... The GS nuclear war ...

All of this time, and we still talk about the Great Bobian War in the main forum.
                That war was our greatest memorable moment. As well as our biggest diplomatic triumph.
                "No Comment"

Comment

The Great Bobian War was without a doubt the single most important event in this game. It sowed the seeds for what would happen later.

Where the hell is AGGIE so he can share this victory which he helped build???????

Comment

I"m here again to share the victory. Sorry I have been AWOL for so long. I am really glad to see us winning this game. Everytime I was going to become active again I'd end up getting busty in the real world. But I would like to say "Job well done to all here". We(and ND) earned this great victory.
                    I'll miss being on the same team as you all. We were an excellent combination of players.
                    Aggie
                    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

He's back!!!!

btw, did you get that e-mail I sent you?

Comment

You vile evil bastard MZ...

Hope it's ok I'm villainizing you a little in Trappings. I normally ask people beforehand.
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

you never ask for my permission anyway, so who cares?

Comment

Well, certain people I know can take it.

Everything I wrote about either lego or GS was posted on their forum and I awaited private requests for alteration before posting. Not that it did me any good with the complaints...
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Heh, really? Thats kinda... sad.

But bleh, you know me, you can post a story of me as a transvestite and I'd laugh my ass off.

Comment

Working...
                              X