Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we allow our private forum to be made public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we allow our private forum to be made public?

Simple question, simple answer.

I vote yes.
    Yes
    60.00%
    No
    40.00%
    Rotten Bananas
    0.00%
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Same here. But I think alot of people will be dissappointed (with our content)...
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Sure.

I've called them all rotten ugly bastards equally.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Nope.

It will only provide fuel to those already *****ing in the main forum.

Plus I cant be bothered going through anyone elses forum. I will read a summary, or read anything that others post a link to...but thats it.
        "No Comment"

Comment

Pretty much the same for me HE, but appearently we were so damn decietful ( ) during the game that no one seems to believe anything we say. Hell, RP STILL doesn't believe that the Writting/exploring incident is what lead to their destruction. If we sit here and say "no one can read our forum." Then we'd be distrusted by all the players till 'poly falls into ruin!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

People will always ***** when they don't win.

They were out-fought (Bobian war), used as our pawns (Lego war), and eventually out-diplomaced (endgame). I'd be a tad bit sour myself

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Bah! and you wanted to JOIN them!!!!

Donegeal points at MZ and laughs.

Comment

/me launches a Tactical Nuke at Donegeal...

Save for some few personal exceptions, I have lost all the respect I've ever had for GS as a team after this.

They'd probably have won if I had joined them. Or if any of you had joined them too. Some of them really need to get a clue that this was not a SP game and in MP games, everything counts. How many of them actually play PBEMS? DeepO doesn't. Aeson doesn't. Theseus just barely began about a year ago. We've had PBEM experience ever since PTW came out and now they try to lecture us on how to "win".

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

Comment

Working...
                X