Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations, We F*CKING Won B*TCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, We F*CKING Won B*TCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sir UnOrthOdOx and his band of merry riders crossed the river and captured the capital of the Gathering Storm this turn thus eliminating GS from the game

We've come a long way from the puny rotten empire which Trip so gleefuly mocked at the start of the game. It is still unknown if the game will end on this turn or if we'll play until the next UN vote to "officially" end it (I prefer to wait for the vote) nevertheless for all practical purposes, this game is over

And we all deserve a pat in the back for this. In a game where no-one knew what was needed to win, we made the least mistakes and proved that lying, backstabbing, deceiving and brutally conquering will forever win over hippie building

WE ROCK!

-MZ
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

We had to

We also had to with GS diplomaticly.

We were when we needed to.
    We were when we needed to.

But in the end, we won.

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Re: Congratulations, We Won!

Originally posted by Master Zen
      We've come a long way from the puny rotten empire which Trip so gleefuly mocked at the start of the game.
      Hmmm... You seem to forget the fact that I still gleefully mock your puny rotten empire.

Comment

Get back to WORK! Gimmie Civ IV!

1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Hey, MZ, if we do play this out, I think it would be a good idea to ROP rape ND the turn before the next UN election to ensure that the vote actually takes place.

We have Vox's vote locked up and our own. That would be 2-1 at worst for votes. However, ND has possesion of the UN. What if they decide to NOT call the vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
            Hey, MZ, if we do play this out, I think it would be a good idea to ROP rape ND the turn before the next UN election to ensure that the vote actually takes place.
            Oh please YES!!!

ROP rape!!!!

Send me at the nearest tank. They've been in league with WIA all along.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Congrats to all.

Well played MZ
              "No Comment"

Comment

Due to the incidents in the public forum I have decided to turn into an arrogant and pompous bastard by changing the name of this thread for posterity and for public viewing sake.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

"No Comment"

Comment

Are we actually playing the remainder of the turns ?
                    And are we just doing it to satisfy those few b1tching GS members who are insisting on a Game Mechanic win ?

Screw that.

And if we must, I like MZ's idea and voting Vox in the UN.
                    Vox is elected chairman of the UN while voting powers are 50% each to GoW & ND.

Ha...

But seriously, I'd rather just not have a game mechanic win (even though Vox will vote for us), just so we get to annoy GS for a little longer.
                    "No Comment"

Comment

*BIG BUMP*

//points to the above post//
                      "No Comment"

Comment

Yes we are playing until the end of the game (see the 1385 AD and beyond thread), not to satisfy GS but because we remaining 3 civs agreed to end the game with an in-game victory whichever that may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                          Get back to WORK! Gimmie Civ IV!

Yeah, I want my Civ IV!

Folks, I've been absent ( a lot of things happened! ) for a long, long time... I came here to see old friends and... What an unexpected surprise!! GoW is the winner!

Congrats. I'm proud of you all, kids.

granpa Aro
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
                          X