1380 AD Orders - War is Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1380 AD Orders - War is Over

For all intents and purposes the GREAT BOBIAN WAR II: ASSAULT ON STORMIAâ„¢ is over. GS will likely raze all their remaining cities BUT, since they don't have settlers, they'll have to keep one.

Which will they keep?

Also, to compensate my builderish tendencies I bombed the crap out of their remaining cities even though they didn't have units and were no larger than size 4. Dresden, you got NUTHIN' on me

They still have a carrier somewhere, and 2 transports with their remaining 9 Mech Infs and some Riflemen I think. Who knows where they are though the carrier is likely somewhere around Cape Fear (formerly Inchon).

Oh and we're back to #1 in population and average income. We also slashed two turns from Superconductors with our improvements built this turn as well as an extra worker in Dreadnaughtica. That means we're #1 in GNP, Income, Population, and Size.

-MZ

And before I forget, this is the closest we'll ever get to Eye of the Storm...
    Attached Files
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Oh and regarding Builder-ish issues, we are scheduled to build a plethora of new improvements this turn including a number of Hospitals, a Coal Plant, Reserach Labs and Universities. This might knock another turn out of Superconductors. But in a stupid move last turn I forgot to check Deep Dark Dungeon's build and wasted almost an entire turn since it only needed 2 shields extra to finish in 1 turn instead of 2 (i.e. a worker disband). Someone slap me please. I don't know why I skipped that city as I usually check all the ones to ensure we can short-rush stuff. :/

Last but not least, ND might want a UN vote this turn.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Oh, one last thing. If GS is unable to produce a settler this turn (unlikely) they'll have to keep ONE city at least since I believe you can't disband your sole remaining city. If such city is Eye of the Storm, ND cannot capture it because the cultural radius will not permit them to move close enough.

That means it would be ours for the taking

(still, don't count on this much)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
        For all intents and purposes the GREAT BOBIAN WAR II: ASSAULT ON STORMIAâ„¢ is over. GS will likely raze all their remaining cities BUT, since they don't have settlers, they'll have to keep one.

Which will they keep?
        Orangesoda

Originally posted by Master Zen
        Oh and regarding Builder-ish issues, we are scheduled to build a plethora of new improvements this turn including a number of Hospitals, a Coal Plant, Reserach Labs and Universities. This might knock another turn out of Superconductors. But in a stupid move last turn I forgot to check Deep Dark Dungeon's build and wasted almost an entire turn since it only needed 2 shields extra to finish in 1 turn instead of 2 (i.e. a worker disband). Someone slap me please. I don't know why I skipped that city as I usually check all the ones to ensure we can short-rush stuff. :/
        *looks for a large trout*
        "No Comment"

Comment

And you never got around to throwing me at a tank...
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I discussed with MZ on MSN that perhaps we should nuke you.

A friendly fire casualty.
            "No Comment"

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
              And you never got around to throwing me at a tank...
              There was never any tank to throw you at.

Comment

I'll bet there's some in all that yellowish blob area.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

General

- Slider moved to 4.5.1 Satellites in 5 (Previously 7)
                  - Gold stock: 1332. Flow: -119

City Builds

- Wittlich City builds Worker, begins Worker (1)
                  - Killdaria builds University, begins Stock Exchange (3)
                  - Trafalgar builds Research Lab, begins Offshore Platform (4)
                  - The Hill builds Mech Inf, begins Cathedral (2)
                  - Irongard builds University, begins Stock Exchange (3)
                  - Skulgaria builds Tank, begins Cathedral (2)
                  - DDDungeon builds Hospital, begins offshore Platform (8)
                  - Tenebrae builds University, begins Stock Exchange (4)
                  - Plague City builds Hospital, begins Offshore Platform (5)
                  - Zayrut builds Library, begins Bank (9)
                  - Yellowknife builds Research Lab, begins Cathedral (2)
                  - Resolute builds Explorer, begins Granary (5)
                  - Leviathan builds Hospital, begins Offshore Platform (6)
                  - Iqualuit builds Coal Plant, begins Bank (3)

Military

- Rider Sir UnOrthOdOx captures Eye of the Storm, liberates 876g

- 12/12 Army of Darkness attacks 2/2 Barb near former Winds of Change. Army 12/12
                  - 4/4 Tank attacks 2/2 Barb near former Winds of Change. Tank 5/5

Rushes

- 1 worker added to Leviathan (13)
                  - 1 worker added to Plague City (13)

Pixel Counts

Histograph

1 - GoW - 238
                  2 - ND - 228
                  3 - Vox - 116

Power

1 - GoW - 248
                  2 - ND - 222
                  3 - Vox - 111

Culture

1 - GoW - 158
                  2 - ND - 129
                  3 - Vox - 100

Final Score

1 - Legoland - 1217
                  2 - Neu Demogyptica - 1182
                  3 - Glory of War - 1168
                  4 - Gathering Storm - 1043
                  5 - Vox Controli - 417
                  6 - Roleplay - 340
                  7 - Lux Invicta - 17

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X