RP gifts Bilbao and Santiago to GS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ND is at war with GS.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

To Borc and Darekill:

Hi. Sorry I couldn't respond; I was sleeping

I can answer you questions:

>What is with Legoland. Will they enter the fray?
      We have approched Legoland to see what they would do against Gathering Storm. Unfortunatly, they cannot provide real military support because Gathering Storm is such a far trip with galleys.

>What will GS do do we have any guaranties from them?
      This is sort of an ironic question, as Gathering Storm has repeatedly asked us what guarantees they will have from you. I suggest that we assure them that you are committed to invading Legoland after this war (I thought you are, am I right?). Also, to assure both sides more, we would need to have a demilitarized zone surrounding the few Gathering Storm cities on Bob. I am sure that we can negotiate an agreement where Gathering Storm can only have 1 military unit in each of their cities there.

>What will you do if we choose to take Santiago which is very likely if I have it my way?
      We will keep trying to negotiate with you and Gathering Storm. Unfortunatly, they might be even less willing to cooperate. This is why we ask you to leave Santiago just for this turn. If things don't work out, you can always take it next turn.

>How do you see the chances for GoW and ND with GS on our Continent?
      So long as we make sure that Gathering Storm brings only a few military units on to Bob, so they can defend their cities. We can always monitor the situation by having reconaissance boats in between Bob and Estonia/Stormia that would see an invasion starting. We could have a mutual protection pact also that would serve to reassure us both against invasion. Also, a nonagression pact with Gathering Storm while we are invading Legoland would help.

This is how I see the situation. We need to just get Gathering Storm to take the three cities on Bob, and then it will be much easier. Otherwise, they might get even more cities on Bob, including some of your cities. All we need to do it temporarily compromise a bit. You liken the situation to a rabbit bowing before a snake. What I see this as is the rabbit bowing to save its life, and then, later, the rabbit will be able to kill the snake with the help of its good friend the Glory of War.

If you are worried about being able to invade Gathering Storm at a later date, do not be. Combined together, our great civilizations would have approximatly 600 tiles from which to create units. Gathering Storm has only just over 200 tiles. We can beat them in productivity eventually, but not now. We need to take Roleplay's land before we go to war with Gathering Storm so that we will be sucessful.

I believe that we can still win, and the honour of winning is so much greater than any dishonour that we would have by allowing Gathering Storm to have a measly three cities on our great continent.

Thank you,
      Panzer32, Emperor of the Glory of War

PS - how long until you have to pass the save on? If it is soon, then I suggest going over the 24 hour mark. I say this because Roleplay took 3 DAYS to complete their turn, and we are in a big of a bind as they are. Please just consider this
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

From Darekill, evidently before he got that last communication

Gentleman.
        The dice are fallen. We have to make our turn now and we will take Santiago. We waitet for your answer we have the turn for 23 hours now it's getting time.
        King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
        ---------
        May God Bless.

Comment

And they're sending us the turn now. We have to check with Gathering Storm if they will still accept any kind of peace with ND. I sent ND something asking them if it is taking Santiago or having no peace with GS that they are decided about.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

See here for more discussions whilst poly was down.

You have to be registered at MZO and added to the GoW list to view forum.

We will have a chat with GS tonight hopefully. Lets see if they would be willing for peace even after Santiago.
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

Can we please send an immediate request to ND, for their MI to immediately head for Bilbao and destroy it.

We cant touch it, but ND does not seem to care at the moment.
              "No Comment"

Comment

I had registered as a GoW member but am no longer allowed access.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
                  Can we please send an immediate request to ND, for their MI to immediately head for Bilbao and destroy it.

We cant touch it, but ND does not seem to care at the moment.
                  Yeah, I'm in contact with Darekill:

To DK
                  >>Just some military matters.
                  >>
                  >>Would you please consult us to as where you are going to place you
                  >>units? The Midievel infantry north of the mountain in our sector
                  >>is on a tile that we might have moved a stack of riders on to.
                  From DK
                  >I'm sorry about that maybe we shoud send maps wit hthe planed
                  >movements. So this won't happen again.
                  >btw. ghengis Farb asked me if i can send him the savegame too. I
                  >just wanted to let you know that i didn't send him the last save. If
                  >i shall send him a copy of the save's please tell me.
                  and to DK again
                  We weren't planning to go there before Bilbao was gifted... so a map might not have helped.

But, we have a request for that midievel infantry. Could you go to Bilbao and attack it so GS does not have it?

Oh, and if Ghengis wants the save feel free to send it to him. I try to attach it in the forums as soon as I get it so everyone can have it... but I sometimes forget

Thanks,
                  Panzer32
                  ---------
                  May God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                  X