610 BC opening screenshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Results are in:
    Cat from Whirlwind moved 6, throws at GoW, hits.
    Cat from O.G. moved 88, throws, misseds.
    Vet WC attacks GoW vet horse, wins, promoted to elite, 2HP.
    Vet WC attacks reg immortal by Monsoon, wins, 2HP.
    Reg WC attacks reg immortal by Monsoon, loses, immortal promoted to vet, 2HP.
    Elite WC attacks 2HP vet immortal, wins, RAMSES EMERGES, 3HP in WC.
    Vet WC attacks remaining GoW elite 4HP horse, wins, 1HP.
    Cat from Arashi, throws at vet immortal A6, hits.
    Vet WC from SS6 attacks vet immortal at A6, retreated, no damage done.
    Vet WC from SS8 attacks reg spear at A6, wins, 3HP.
    Vet MedInf from Arashi attacks reg immortal at A6, wins, 3HP.
    Reg MedInf (Hack) from Arashi attacks 3HP vet immortal at A6, wins, promoted to vet, 3HP.
    Vet WC from Arashi attacks 2HP reg immortal, wins, promoted to elite, 3HP.

Subject to errors.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Holy cow! Many M&M's will be offered to Mars this evening.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

So what is the casualty list?

One WC for us?

Two horses for GoW

five immortals killed

one spear killed

am I reading that correctly?

a few wounded chariots here and there but one leader?

WTF. Why don't I get those results in my games

Comment

Holy SH!T!!!! Leader, two vets promoted to elite, one regular promoted to vet!

Fellas, it just doesn't get better than that!

Question: did we get to pull our elite* (Grog?) back from Vox's view? Or can they still see him? If so, they know we got a leader.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I tuned in a bit late to the chat, but it's my understanding that Vox cannot see him.... Screenies coming soon tho!

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

The screenie I got was messed up... I can only see the northern bit. However, from what I can see, Vox CAN see our elite* WC, meaning they know we generated a leader (and can attack that unit next turn).

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

IIRC, that first screenie was just after the attack, and before we moved the units again.... Another should be coming soon!

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Update for Arrian - the elite* WC has been moved back into Arashi....

-=Vel=-

Comment

SWEET!

Was I the only one who got a screwy screenshot?

I can only see stuff NORTH of our territory, the rest is complete static... very wierd.

Anyway, great job everybody! I'm loggin' off for the night.

Later,

-Arrian

Comment

Working...
                    X