Wonders - Order of Preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonders - Order of Preference

I'd like to start a second poll to see how the order of preference of wonders compares. That should tell us what the result would be if we got down to a runoff with only two wonders involved, and might provide some other insight. We still have a couple more teams left to play their turns before we get the save, so please take some time if you think you might be persuaded to change your mind.

Edit: Just to make clear, I'm still not entirely decided, so please don't interpret the first few votes as including mine.

Nathan
    Sun Tsu's, Great Library, Great Lighthouse
    18.18%
    Sun Tsu's, Great Lighthouse, Great Library
    18.18%
    Great Library, Sun Tsu's, Great Lighthouse
    9.09%
    Great Library, Great Lighthouse, Sun Tsu's
    9.09%
    Great Lighthouse, Sun Tsu's, Great Library
    18.18%
    Great Lighthouse, Great Library, Sun Tsu's
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by nbarclay; April 14, 2003, 21:02.

GrLH, GrLib (in either order, but that's how I voted) Sun Tsu's.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I would really like the value of the increased operations for our boats though. The sea may well prove to be a pivotal theatre in this contest.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I suppose it's probably best that there's no "pillage our Iron and build a 400 shield super Grog".

GLib, Collosus, GLight, Sun Tzu for me (not that I wouldn't build Sun Tzu's in my own game, but this isn't just for kicks).

Comment

lego is up, so we need to figure out what to do

Comment

I did not vote.

Sun Tzu, and then some sort of holding action to preserve our pre-build for something greater / later, if possible.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

The save is here. We need to determine this before we can open the save, as the build will have to be switched immediately. What do we do?

Comment

Longest build GW, no?
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Sun Tsu, Gr LH , Gr Li

With some distance between first and second place.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hmmm, it looks like a pretty even spread.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                      Hmmm, it looks like a pretty even spread.
                      FP we are in a chat now, join us if you want #balls I believe

Comment

Sorry, I'm at work now and can't chat. Just posting is a little risky.

I just tried to connect to the Java chatroom and found I would need to download the applet to get in (and since this is a dumbass work PC I can't install anything myself ).

Comment

Sorry, I'm at work now and can't chat. Just posting is a little risky.

I just tried to connect to the Java chatroom and found I would need to download the applet to get in (and since this is a dumbass work PC I can't install anything myself ).

haha, well, you're in for a treat when you read the log or we report back to you. its a real doozy what we've found

Comment

I can't wait

Comment

I can't wait

Its not a good doozy

we've found 8 immortals 2, 3 of D'ville and two more have landed north of hurricane. that makes 13 immortals within view currently.

Comment

Working...
                              X