Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laying off Vox (hopefully in the very near future)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm not saying once that it was wrong to post the death of their first immortal, on the contrary, in the spirit of the game it was good to show to others we just entered our GA, it creates a lot of diplo options we can use. However, we can't overdo it: if we get a SoD from Vox, and they would post them entering Monsoon (which is possible in the near future), we should not retaliate next turn posting screenies where the last unit of their stack gets killed by our counterstrike.

A screenie showing our units entering their capital is of course always fun, with the right description. It could easily be taken as a boast by us, and this we should avoid.

As to screenies from GoW: they are fully capable of editing it pixel-perfect, so we would never see if they had edited the shot before sending it to us. I can do that, and I have nowhere near the photopaint skills of GF. Further, I also agree we can't fully depend on them, but I don't think we have done that so far. But, even with their aggresive personality, GoW still strikes me as the most honorable team after us, I don't think they have deliberately lied to us before, nor are they doing it with the screenies.

The liars in this game are RP, I fully suspect that they gave Vox the initial idea of landing a few immortals on Bob to distract us, retreating them before GoW could react. The only problem is that Vox should have done that 1 turn earlier than slaying Grog, instead of afterwards. In my mind, RP is behind this war, not Vox, nor GoW. They may even be supported by Lego, who will realize by now that we are their biggest competitors if we manage to take out Vox easily.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
    X