Access to the save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to the save

Would it be possible to forward a copy of the next few saves to everybody in the team?

So much is happening so quickly that it is very hard (for me, at least) to get an idea what is going on if you can't see inside every city/stack yourself.

I'm sure our esteemed economists and strategists know exactly what they're doing, but it would make it easier for the rest of us to keep track of our current status if we could poke around in the save.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Was about to ask the same thing, the maps are great, btu it just isn't the same.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Comment

Does everyone who gets the screenshots (other than Aeson) want to get saves, or just a few people?

Comment

I know I do.

Comment

Can saves be posted periodically?

I know I can't get anything through mail unfortunately, screenshots or savefiles...

Oh, by the way, Nathan, are you going to put "In Memorandum" in your location field like Sir Ralph did for Grog?

Comment

Originally posted by nbarclay
                Does everyone who gets the screenshots (other than Aeson) want to get saves, or just a few people?
                It might be best to start by forwarding it to me, alva and asleepathewheel, since we posted in this thread that we wanted it. Anyone else who wants it can post in this thread for it - the title is descriptive enough.

Comment

I forwarded it to you three, and also to NYE (since he PMed me for the last one). If someone else shows up, I'd appreciate it if one of you could forward it to them (and post that you're doing so to avoid duplication); I'm not sure how much I'll be free to do it.

Comment

Sure thing.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Nathan, uhm, what's the password?
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Comment

Oops. It's OneToRule

Comment

Well, I don't want them, thanks. Sure, for certain things it would be easier, but the screenshots work, and are 'safer'. Normally, you should be able to replay the turn with a save, but doing so, it is easy to do something wrong, and eg see territory you were not allowed to see. I don't trust myself too much, so I'll go with the screenies, thanks.

BTW, one thing I would hope for is that you keep a check on the F7 screen each turn, and the F6 and F3 screens regularly, and let us know if something changed. A new wonder build by a civ is important enough to keep a note of in the turn thread. (It think you have been doing it, I just want to ask that you keep reporting it even if some have access to the save)

DeepO

Comment

Thanks Nathan

Comment

Working...
                              X