Me and my big mouth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and my big mouth...

For those of you in the Intersite game (SR, I trust you'll keep this to yourself, for what it's worth (which won;t be much)):

bigfree1 has been a pretty active poster... I don;t know if others have felt this way, but although he's pretty articulate and creative, he sort of doesn't 'get it.'

Part of his recent not 'getting it' has been that he has not been in the PTW DG... so I suggested he join a team, and now Trip has brought him into Lux!!

Dominae, I know you'll feel my pain.

Not that it'll make that much difference, but he is sure to be a destabilizing influence on an already unpredictable team.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

The faster Lux is out of sight, the better. After that, they can be as unstable as U-238 for all I care. And yes, bigfree1 doesn't exactly stabilize a team, we're lucky he didn't got pulled into Vox

DeepO

Comment

Even if I were a spy, I doubt that I would get paid much for this information .

Comment

Well the more experience he get's the better, might not be much anyway
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

bigfree1 has been a pretty active poster... I don;t know if others have felt this way, but although he's pretty articulate and creative, he sort of doesn't 'get it.'

That's the impression I've too.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
          X