Off for the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off for the weekend

I'll be off for the weekend, possibly without interenet connection (hey, i deserve vacation... )

As for the PBEM- i've sent Sir Ralph a few guidlines, so if you don't want to wait for me till i return (sunday, around 14:00 GMT), he can play for me, as he had a glimpse of my terrain (my mistake- sending him the wrong SAV).

Can one of the ambassadors can send GoW a message that i'll be gone?

The ambassadors ()-as most of deals are already finalized, there shouldn't be an emergency- just hang tight and keep making our scholia and team proud.

Bye for now!
    Save the rainforests!
    Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

I'll be away for the weekend too, but I won't be missed much.

It's my turn in the gs3 pbem - I'll play and send that sometime in the next hour.

I'll also play any pbem turns I receive before 07.00 GMT tomorrow before I leave the house in the morning(I won't be coming home after work).
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

You just want to play the CM4 demo all week-end, don't you...
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Actually I'd forgotten about it. Shame on me.

I wasn't planning on downloading it until at least Sunday night anyway - when sigames.com posted the screenshots last year it killed the site for a couple of days.
        Unless you pay for the magazine - which I won't do - it'll be pretty hard to get tomorrow.

Start a thread in Other Games about the demo. If one person on 'poly manages to download it they might be able to host it someplace (maybe even on 'poly? ) where we can get at it without putting up with the traffic at SIGames.

Comment

Actually www.sigames.com is locked up already. The demo is out tomorrow, right?

Comment

Yep, I'm trying to look for alternatives, but they havn't showed up yet..

And SI has up and down a couple of already today

The demo cd is in the magazine too, and is for sale already (not everywhere tough, officially tomorrow)
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Back early!

Back to business now- i have important messages from GoW.
              Save the rainforests!
              Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Working...
              X