The Intersite game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Intersite game

First, apologies to SR for laying it on a bit thick... but I hate to see you go!!

mutters: kick your ass, kick your ass

We need a replacement!!

Not that I bunch of us aren;t already involved, but those of us that are need support. As you guys know, I'm a little tied up during the week, and we need vocal support all the time.

In general, the team is made up of pretty good guys, but 1) they are a little too focused on governance crap, and 2) we can contribute significantly.

Apolyton wants you!!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Re: The Intersite game

Originally posted by Theseus
    mutters: kick your ass, kick your ass
    Funny you!

Comment

I just caught up on the IDG forum... sorry to see you leave, SR. I hope it has no implications on your work here, as it has been a good one.

DeepO

Comment

but 1) they are a little too focused on governance crap
        That's what's bothering me too, I guess with so many people involved it's somewhat necesairy, but it does take alot of the fun.

Besides, I find that this game is much more fun...
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Me too... but honor demands a good showing in the Intersite game.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
            I just caught up on the IDG forum... sorry to see you leave, SR. I hope it has no implications on your work here, as it has been a good one.
            I don't think it will have influence at my work here. Why should it?

The truth is, I was thinking about joining ND for the ISDG for quite a while. And in fact, there is nothing bad in it. Spiffor joined a French team too for this game, but stays active in Legoland. I had joined the Apolytonian team in response to the "Apolyton's Reputation" thread. But I did regret soon, that I missed the option to make some new friends. Not that I consider you to be bad friends, but you know, more friends is always better . The trouble I had in the ISDG was by no means the reason of my departure, it was just a reminder, that I have other options around. And I count the team of ND as strong and honorable as the Apolytonian, by the way.

Comment

Well... I didn't knew your reasons, I would hate that you got so fed up with Apolyton, that the same would apply to GS. Plus, I think ND is a nice community indeed, but they are also our competitors here... joining them might inadvertably make you more biased. Spiffor in the French team is a bit different, as they aren't competing in our PTWDG.

But, never mind that, I'm glad that you think you'll be able to combine GS with non-Apolyton ISDG, so good luck in finding some new friends!

DeepO

Comment

Working...
              X