Combined minimap : comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combined minimap : comments

As we are getting some clues about the shape of the world and positioning of where the othere teams are, what do we think about it?

There certainly is a lot of room to the south west of the map.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Shape of the world? I thought that the world was round?

Seriously: I can't see much, but one thing does strike me as odd: GoW and ND are quite close to each other, the rest seem to be farther apart. This is good for us, as ND would otherwise be the most expanding nation after us, so most likely GoW will make sure they are a bit more cautiously.

Oh, and that South West will most likely be somewhat filled with Lux, they're the only one we don't have a minimap of. At any rate, we should try to explore that side quickly, because even if Lux is there, there is most likely too much space for them. Maybe we can build some oversea colonies before they filled up their land.

DeepO

Comment

So vox has contact with LEGO?

That could an explanation why they never guarded that site, as they don't expect Lego to go offensive on them.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Damn... you're wrong, but so was I. The only one we're still missing, and who should be close to Vox would be Lux...

Or do they have met with e.g. ND? If so, it certainly was from across the pond, as ND has met RPG, and they say we're on another continent.

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          So vox has contact with LEGO?
          Not unless they traded for it. According to the map, Lego are almost as far as possible from Vox's estimated starting location.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Lego are almost as far as possible from Vox's estimated starting location.
            Vox told about the landbridge to the east, if lego explored theri west, it's very possible they have met.

Lux should and could very be SW of ND and SE of Lego.

That puts us in a nice position IMO.

Comment

Huh? How?
              Lego are the green ones. The landbridge could lead them to RP or ND, but certainly not (directly) to Legoland.
              Maybe if they had a landbridge to the east, and the world was round... but that's crazy talk.
              "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
              And the truth isn't what you want to see,
              Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
              - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I guess it could... but GoW or ND would reach Vox sooner if they were to go East (if there is a connection, or a land sighting possible over the sea).

Note that RPG told us that Vox was 'presumably visible over the sea'... they may not know for sure, or they may not want to tell that they know for sure, but I still think that Vox and ourselves are the only inhabitants of this continent. Which make ND the first candidate for Civ X, I guess.

DeepO

Comment

RP didn't meet Vox, they even didn't had their minimap yet. Or at least that is what GK told me (check the log if you want to see his exact wording)

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                  X