Urgent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!

I'm sorry i have to ask this now, but for some reason i thought i had our 3950BC minimap and i don't- Pazner32 has confirmed the trade, so please: can someone send it ASAP to zeitan at attglobal.net.
    Sorry for the screw up, and thanks for the help.
    Save the rainforests!
    Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

there is one is the GS mail box
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Sent to Zeit
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Oh, and it's the 3900 BC minimap, but that is essentially the same

DeepO

Comment

Thank you very much alva.
          I hope this thing won't happen again. Surely a disgrace for us diplomats...
          Save the rainforests!
          Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

no prob, now I can steal this ones for something else.

I knew you could get cities in PTW, but I never knew they could be anything beyond size 1.
            Yesterday I opened a hut with a scout and got a size 4 city, it wasn't of any real use, but getting one of those done close to home, really could make some difference.

If anyone wants to see the screenie, just ask

Comment

I'd like to see the screenie.

Is this supposed to happen, or is a bug? Seems kinda weird to get a size 4 city.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
              X