Demogyptica: 33
    Warmongers: 33
    Spanish: 33
    Voxians: 33
    Invictians: 27
    Lego: 34 (2 pop 2 turns earlier)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Borders of EotStorm expand. Forest w Game on grass to the SW.

Gronk moves 2. Sees more grass, and more forest w furs on grass.

Grog moves 8. Sees grass and coast to the N. Grass and hills (under the blanket) to the NE.

Hack moves 6. Mountains to the NE of EotStorm (and coast).
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

F11 is interesting. All capitols have grown to 2 (expected). However, we are 4th in commerce

(GNP) and 5th in shields (Mfg. Goods). I find that interesting.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)

Comment

Turn done. Being sent. Shots being sent.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

What tiles were we working as of when you looked at F11? If we were working a grassland, anyone with two roaded river tiles would be ahead in commerce and anyone with two mined grassland with shield tiles or equivalent (e.g. game tiles) would be ahead in production.

By the way, did you know you can play with F11 and tile allocations during a turn? The F11 stats actually change as you change tiles, so you can experiment with where you would rank with different combinations of shields and gold to get a clearer picture of how the rest of the world stacks up. Just make sure everyone's working the right tile when you end the turn.

[Edit: NYE wrote his "end of turn" message while I was writing this.]

Nathan
          Last edited by nbarclay; December 14, 2002, 05:13.

Comment

So:
            Barracks-->lower priority?
            Settlers--> high priority?

And can we assume now, there are no barbs in it?

If it isn't an island, we will have a nice choke-point IMHO.
            If it is, well then it looks like we are going to build more then the builders
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nathan, excellent idea... NYE, could you try next turn to play with the shields especially, to see if there are more differences in F11? I don't find 4th in commerce that special, even if it probably means that at least 3 teams started without a river, but the shields is interesting indeed... I wonder if it will stay that way next turn (when all cities had their border expansions).

Nathan, it's too bad I saw this after I sent my turn in the euro PBEM, next time I'll definately go play with the F11 some more

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
                Nathan, it's too bad I saw this after I sent my turn in the euro PBEM, next time I'll definately go play with the F11 some more
                That's the downside of giving away my tricks for the good of the team.

By the way, to correct myself, if we were working a grassland when the F11 shot was taken, it would actually take only three shields in addition to the city's production to be ahead of us. In which case it could be encouraging that we were fifth (likely tied for last with two others) rather than seventh. On the other hand, it might mean a civ or two has wheat and is working that in lieu of production-oriented tiles.

Nathan

Comment

Working...
                X