Northward we go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northward we go?

Looks like we're on a nice peninsula= no having to worry about neighbors attacking from our rear....

This could be to our advantage in may situations.

We'll be bound to find someone probably 15 turns from now....

could the Ambassador's sign in here to make sure your still all good to go? just in case we discover the civ you have to be diplomat to...

Thanks
    Meshelic
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

I have introduced myself to Demo.

They were very polite, and said they didn't appoint any foreign ministers as of yet.
    The moment they will have done, they would contact me.

I do have a feeling there not up to speed as far as outside game trading is concerned, or are not interested in doing so (at the moment).

I'll pay a visit this weekend, and have dinner with them
    How far does our budget go btw, I can deduct from GS's taxes I hope .
    Do we get some kind of company credit-card btw and put it on our -->(whats the word when you can bill your company for expenses you have made? expense account???)
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva848
      whats the word when you can bill your company for expenses you have made? expense account???)
      petty cash is also a term used.

Hands off the piggy bank alva

Comment

Ohh... I knew it. Someone else ran off with the piggy bank already...no expensive dinners for me

I'm on stand-by to lego, it would be fun to have them as neighbours.

DeepO

Comment

I'm still in for LI. I plan to contact them (again) Saturday when I get the time.

Dominae
          And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

GoW ambassador reporting for duty SIR!

oops, those GoW guys did influnce me...

I hope we can contact them soon, using the GoW wildcard would be quite interesting, albeit risky.

I'm sure us ambassadors will have an important role not too far into the future, and as i once said, even more important than those who run our domestic affairs.
            Save the rainforests!
            Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Originally posted by zeit
              GoW ambassador reporting for duty SIR!

oops, those GoW guys did influnce me...

I hope we can contact them soon, using the GoW wildcard would be quite interesting, albeit risky.

I'm sure us ambassadors will have an important role not too far into the future, and as i once said, even more important than those who run our domestic affairs.
              I think you are right Zeit, and while you're in the GoW frame of mind, why don't you go peel that stack of potatoe's in the back?

Once you're done with that you can polish my boots too. Spit and shine, spit and shine!

Comment

Zeit, if you want to overthrow THE regime, just say the word, I'll be there, on your side
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Hey now we're not the Roleplayers here!

*casts a theatening look in Alva's direction*

Now now gentlemen.....

Comment

Glad to see we're all still here. Things have been somewhat quiet here for a week or so.

Could all the diplomats submit to me via PM (or here) an update on their knowledge of the civs, WHO they're ambassadors are, (and foreign minister's too if we can), and etc?

I'm compiling a Foreign Ministry report that puts all the ambassador reports together in one thread, for quick referencing. thanks

-Mesh

Comment

All the info I have so far (Demo) , you can find in this post

+
                      They propably made contact with Lux

Comment

Working...
                      X