Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example of City Placement

Have a look. Have I got the right idea?

Didn't help that I was digging out of a jungle. Even with that, I've kept up with the Americans who started alone with Korea as an AI civ.
    Attached Files
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Hmmm. Red x. Very informative. I will send it to alva.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

up
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thanks alva.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

Can I link this like this?

/ Bah. I should have known that. Thanks alva.
          Last edited by notyoueither; November 24, 2002, 16:13.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

sorry??

Last edited by alva; November 24, 2002, 15:55.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Looks good, not very much overlapping incase the game is prolonged, and every city has atleast one other city in 1 movement units range when using roads so its easy to move defensive units to help incase of military emergency.

Comment

I like it, although I would have probably placed Tarsus one tile to the NE, thus putting it on the river and also allowing for one more town on the other river.
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Yeah. There's a couple I could have done better. Pasargadae could have been put one SW (the Vikings are in this game). Tyre could have been E-SE (on river) and Samaria SE.

The perils of Simult and taking longer than your opponents. You feel a bit of pressure, and not every decision is perfect.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Yeah, it's very close to Sir Ralph layout, and in general quite good Indeed, a few more changes could be made to perfect it some more, but as it is it's quite good.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                    X